What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darwin

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't give a flying toss what we are getting paid for it get rid of it.

2 premiership points is more important then $1.25 million

And a junket for Jimmy sarantinos and all his executives to enjoy.

They can all get stuffed.

Find a new location that benefits the club or just play the game at Commbank.

Wally21

Bench

100%

JokerEel

Coach

Club values the $$ over winning premierships

Chipmunk

Coach
Playing a Home game in Darwin has always been dumb once you take the monetary incentive out of it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Do we toss up that garbage at Commbank.

Maybe but I don't think it would have got out of control.

I would happily give up a home game if we have too and send it to Vegas or Magic Round at least then its neutral for both sides.

Getting stitched up with QLD teams every year is just ridiculous.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon Vegas is now a dream. We cant be trusted to "turn up".
Maybe we could organise our Bye for the NT week?
Another option would be to forfeit. Definitely save wear and tear on our squad.
How far are you from BAs place KG. Close enough to throw rocks on his roof?
All this talk of not having a back up 7. Dont be surprised if hes not trying to get Jake back now hes out of the Manly 18. We have space available?

T-Boon

Coach
I think a team relocated to Darwin would have a pretty good advantage (because they train / prep for the heat).

Maybe the Darwin Tigers.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Look I'm all for taking a game there or to places in non RL heartland but why play it early in the season where its still ridiculously hot. In previous years it was in July/August, so who decided to play it April? Aside from the Brisbane game in 2021, we've been so awful up there its not funny. And I'm sick of the excuses, last year someone got a bug and it spread. The players looked so disinterested in the second half.

hindy111

Post Whore
While we're stuck with the deal, don't play QLD teams up there. Play the Warriors or Canberra. At the moment we are just fisting ourselves with sandpaper glove.

We played an average side at ful strength missing 5 top shelf players. No excuses.
We also lost to the Tigers and Canberra flogged us. This game wasn't a one off. We've been woefull for a month. The Cowboys completed at 65% amd we scored some arsy tries to win that. I admit we put in but we looked far from polished

Gazzamatta

Coach
We played an average side at ful strength missing 5 top shelf players. No excuses.
We also lost to the Tigers and Canberra flogged us. This game wasn't a one off. We've been woefull for a month. The Cowboys completed at 65% amd we scored some arsy tries to win that. I admit we put in but we looked far from polished
But boy oh boy, we can carry a rope like no one else. 😁

Latest posts