What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dean young is on a mission

I think that would have been part of the deal that Flanno appointed Dean as part of the coaching staff .........
I did, but did anyone else hear the praise from certain players for what Deano did in the off season. Jayden S'ua was positively gushing . So what the F**K has happened since the first round with our middle defense back to as bad as the past two years..

Dragon David

First Grade
I did, but did anyone else hear the praise from certain players for what Deano did in the off season. Jayden S'ua was positively gushing . So what the F**K has happened since the first round with our middle defense back to as bad as the past two years..
Something crook must have happened to get this side the way they are after the round 1 game. Is there no killer instinct amongst the crew now? Is training too hard for the poor pets? Don't they understand the word defence? Don't they care to win? Come on guys you are all better than that. Time to reload and start firing again boys.

Illusion

Bench
🤷🦖🏈🏈🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

twinkletoes

Juniors
Something crook must have happened to get this side the way they are after the round 1 game. Is there no killer instinct amongst the crew now? Is training too hard for the poor pets? Don't they understand the word defence? Don't they care to win? Come on guys you are all better than that. Time to reload and start firing again boys.
Lucio Leilua came into the defensive line...very lazy defender

Latest posts