What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Mr. Gallop

Go, just go.

We need strong leadership in the struggle ahead, not the wimpy, chin-less nothingness that you offer. We are about to enter the fight of our lives and we need someone with a passion for Rugby League that actually exists in them and isn't just feigned.

Fall on your sword.

Go, just go.

We need strong leadership in the struggle ahead, not the wimpy, chin-less nothingness that you offer. We are about to enter the fight of our lives and we need someone with a passion for Rugby League that actually exists in them and isn't just feigned.

Fall on your sword.

i dont think it will be that much of a struggle EA.

AFL can talk it up all they want but they arent even sure they are going into western sydney, and their plan on the GC has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

John oneill talked the same BS and from the time he said RU would take over RL in australia, his sport sunk like a stone.

AFL ratings in brisbane and sydney have slumped and when that gets reflected in their tv deals they are stuffed.

AFL has expanded to everywhere it can and still gets less ratings than nrl being in only 3 states (shown in 2).

gregstar

Referee
he dead set has all the passion of elliott goblet.

whenever he fronts an interview - that's who he reminds me of.

f*ck him off - send in the next clown.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Yep, we need a defender of our game. i don't care if they don't dot the i's and cross the t's. Rugby League not law, accountancy, politics.

i dont think it will be that much of a struggle EA.

AFL can talk it up all they want but they arent even sure they are going into western sydney, and their plan on the GC has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

John oneill talked the same BS and from the time he said RU would take over RL in australia, his sport sunk like a stone.

AFL ratings in brisbane and sydney have slumped and when that gets reflected in their tv deals they are stuffed.

AFL has expanded to everywhere it can and still gets less ratings than nrl being in only 3 states (shown in 2).

Their deep pockets will ensure its a struggle, that and Rugby League supporters apathy.

We all need to start a concerted war against AFL, not just here but off here.

Emailing local members regarding the state government's pokie tax, letters and emails when negative sh*t is posted on news sites reminding them of the stuff that goes on in AFL circles, not buying the f**king telegraph etc etc etc.

All the info needed is in TFC.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Maybe we can get that $8m carrot, and give it to Gallop as a nice Golden parachute.

Then, we give Searle an offer to good to refuse to take the role.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gallop is just a softcock puppet owned by News Limited, the sooner they are pissed off from our game the better. Then maybe, just maybe we might get the TV deals our game deserves.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Yep, we need a defender of our game. i don't care if they don't dot the i's and cross the t's. Rugby League not law, accountancy, politics.

I'm more inclined to think we need a better attack.

We need someone that has the balls to get that massive TV and media rights deal we deserve. We need someone that will attack AFL.

But unfortunately no matter who is CEO of the NRL will be in the same situation, by that i mean they have to toe the company line of New LTD

Their deep pockets will ensure its a struggle, that and Rugby League supporters apathy.

We all need to start a concerted war against AFL, not just here but off here.

Emailing local members regarding the state government's pokie tax, letters and emails when negative sh*t is posted on news sites reminding them of the stuff that goes on in AFL circles, not buying the f**king telegraph etc etc etc.

All the info needed is in TFC.

i think the way AFL is going about it they will piss off most RL fans and make them more passionate for RL and hating AFL.

theyve shoved the sport down our throats and no one gives a sh*t.

sure gallop could be more positive and his whole sydney clubs might fail line is BS, but as a sport we are doing very well.

the more we talk about our successes like origin or the world cup, the better the PR will be.

im not set to say gallop should go yet because he has delivered lots of good things for RL.

but our next tv deal is the key. we need around $100 million extra pa, if we dont get at least what AFL gets now, then he should be sacked.

i dont think the clubs will accept less anyway, given their revenues constraints. why should sydney clubs fail when the nrl doesnt deliver the tv deals the game has earned

Pig Champion

Juniors
I'm more inclined to think we need a better attack.

We need someone that has the balls to get that massive TV and media rights deal we deserve. We need someone that will attack AFL.

But unfortunately no matter who is CEO of the NRL will be in the same situation, by that i mean they have to toe the company line of New LTD

I do agree, I should have said rugby league prioritised over the other bits.