What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desired Squad Movements for 2017

De tmTrajic

Juniors
turner and clark are duds so thats the end of that debait i prefer cherro and rochow playing out of a wheel chair than nsw cup players clark and turner these 2 should not be in a bulls roar of the top 17.....i hope cherro and rochow keep these 2 duds in a norths jumper in nsw cup all year long....

I think you are under rating Turner. If you allow a little time for him to clear his mind of a major neck injury I'm sure he is of first grade standard, at least.

A couple of the new boys might be even better which is great for the team. Can't wait to see them fighting for the back row spots

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner is not up to 1st grade standard by any stretch of the imagination for any future years ahead why he is in 1st grade i dont know same goes with clark and tyrrell these 3 DUD forwards need the flick ASAP onto the chalmers street kerb in down town redfern......

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
keep dreaming about clark whom is a 2nd grade glorified dud player some use to dream about turtle legs dud mcinnes too on here lol@the-dreamers now its turners turn for dreaming too omg hello?? ""some just cant see it""

Rabbits20

Immortal
keep dreaming about clark whom is a 2nd grade glorified dud player some use to dream about turtle legs dud mcinnes too on here lol@the-dreamers now its turners turn for dreaming too omg hello?? ""some just cant see it""
I see it re Turner.

I personally don't think he's up for it.

Crichton excites me much more.

Problem is Turner is a favourite pet of Madge's.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner clark and tyrrell need to be replaced they are 3 2nd grade dud forwards what teams would want them not many they are duds...time to get the dud broom stick out and sweep these3 duds to the chalmers st kerb in redfern.