What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablo III

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I might give it another whirl with the new patch. Rumours swirling around about a second expansion, which would certainly reinvigorate things. RoS turned an ordinary game into a great one.

Second expansion pack was always planned mate, just a tad behind schedule as always.

81jvF8Q.jpg

redvscotty

First Grade
I've been thinking about giving this another whirl while I wait for RLL3 and Star Wars. Might set up the install tonight and give it a big bash Friday night.

Dragon

Coach
Theres some cosmetic rewards and a pet, aside from that not really. But i like starting fresh. If anyone wants a powerlevel you can join a seasonal powerleveling community. Takes about 30mins 1 to 70

redvscotty

First Grade
Got to Level 70 after 3 or 4 short sessions. Working on gear now. Already got a few pieces for my set through Shards and rifting T1.

Good times.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Started the new season, are the sets they give as reward useable outside season chars? Want that last firebird piece....

Also, gold = experience + enemies explode in shower of gold + increased gold find is great for soloing to 70

Misanthrope

Staff member
Haven't played much of this lately.

After hitting end game, I got a bit bored with constantly just farming Nephilim Rifts and doing the bounty quests.

How this didn't get a second expansion is beyond me.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Haven't played much of this lately.

After hitting end game, I got a bit bored with constantly just farming Nephilim Rifts and doing the bounty quests.

How this didn't get a second expansion is beyond me.

the latest patch has a few new tricks like unique Set dungeons, but yeah another expansion would be welcome

redvscotty

First Grade
I downloaded WoW again and was going to give it a blast before the new xpac but haven't yet subscirbed. Then saw that the new season has started on this.... might give this a whirl instead.

Monk was fun last season but might do something else this season. Wizard?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I downloaded WoW again and was going to give it a blast before the new xpac but haven't yet subscirbed. Then saw that the new season has started on this.... might give this a whirl instead.

Monk was fun last season but might do something else this season. Wizard?

You boys are making me want to dust off both games.

Haven't played much other than Skyrim lately.

redvscotty

First Grade
I've been exclusively playing DB Cricket and Just Cause 3/Battlefront.

Need to branch out a little.

redvscotty

First Grade
Jumped on for an hour last night and ended up playing 2.5 - 3 hours.

Started a wizard this time. Lazers. So good. Level 26 currently, got a full crafted set for exp+ and life+.

Was reading up and apparently once you hit 70 and kill zoltan kulle and do one other thing, you end up with a base set to work from. I like this idea, takes a bit of the grindy feeling away. Having said that, this is probably the only game I like the grinding element in. Something about one shotting T6 - T7 demons and screaming through grifts was pretty fun.

abpanther

Staff member
So anyone still playing this after the Necro expansion?

I'm finally getting a ps4 and thinking about getting the evil edition with the Necro expansion, seems like the game is a lot better than the original console version I played on ps3

bought the Necro when it came out but barely played it

too many games not enough time
Know that feel bro

I think it was divinity original sin 2, the fractured but whole,f**king shadow of microtransactions and total warhammer 2

Then far cry 5

I've since finished pillars of eternity and just started on the second one

Wait wtf

Latest posts