What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disallowed Tries, Dud Calls etc

sneaky

Juniors
Didnt make myself real clear before ...Kimmorley/Ennis refereed the game ..Hayne and the other guy didnt let it flow, every time Thurston threw a long ball, Ennis would scream out forward pass ref and sure enough it was pulled up ....stop, start, stop, start ...Hey if Ennis could get away with it why not, those refs wouldn't have a clue.
How's Hickey today? Does he know who he is? Carl Webb didnt have a mark on him ...would hate to fight him!
Cowboys were dreadful though ....we've been like that since '05!
How does your club make all those buys and keep below salary cap? Bloody hell ...3 more bought over the last few days ..& probably Thurston as well next year to go with 4/6 of the Broncos forwards bought last year. Saw a guy at game with a old retro Canterbury jersey with a Broncos emblem sewn on it and Canterbury Bankstown Broncos written across the back ....he was yelling out go the Bankstown Broncos ...lmao:lol:

LL3

Juniors
Didnt make myself real clear before ...Kimmorley/Ennis refereed the game ..Hayne and the other guy didnt let it flow, every time Thurston threw a long ball, Ennis would scream out forward pass ref and sure enough it was pulled up ....stop, start, stop, start ...Hey if Ennis could get away with it why not, those refs wouldn't have a clue.
How's Hickey today? Does he know who he is? Carl Webb didnt have a mark on him ...would hate to fight him!
Cowboys were dreadful though ....we've been like that since '05!
How does your club make all those buys and keep below salary cap? Bloody hell ...3 more bought over the last few days ..& probably Thurston as well next year to go with 4/6 of the Broncos forwards bought last year. Saw a guy at game with a old retro Canterbury jersey with a Broncos emblem sewn on it and Canterbury Bankstown Broncos written across the back ....he was yelling out go the Bankstown Broncos ...lmao:lol:

They'll get caught again champ, and when that happens the dogs fans will riot like no tomorrow, its what they do best.

Definitely under the table payments, Shubert will get in their soon.
Whilst the tigers buy 3 or so nonames and cant buy anymore ha ha, got to make you laugh.

BOUGHT not BRED definitely the motto .....they can relate to the BRED part im sure these dogs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do you think we give a sh*t about the bred not bought crap?

We're now near the top - so our purchasing has paid off. Trying to make the fans feel shame for that is clutching at straws. :lol:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
It's the only thing he has on us Timmah, the stupid shirts produced by old CEO Malcolm Noad. LMAO

Jealousy is a curse. We're a club everyone wants to play for. A club who has BRED stars like El Masri who is sadly moving on, but still breeding the likes of Jamal Idris, Gary Warburton, Martin Tapau and Ben Barba.

Not to mention probably the strongest junior production in Rugby League with our highly successful Harold Matthews and SG Ball teams winning the comp this year yet again and our NSW cup team on top of the table.

It's good to be successful. Something I'm sure LL3 isn't a custom to given all he does is whine in a Bulldogs forum all day.

Fictitous

Juniors
They'll get caught again champ, and when that happens the dogs fans will riot like no tomorrow, its what they do best.

Definitely under the table payments, Shubert will get in their soon.
Whilst the tigers buy 3 or so nonames and cant buy anymore ha ha, got to make you laugh.

BOUGHT not BRED definitely the motto .....they can relate to the BRED part im sure these dogs.
Since when did Ellis become a no name?

Packy

Bench
People have short memories... Most of teh players we got were unwanted and we were their only option.

Write it on your wrist for next time you come here with that argument.

LL3

Juniors
People have short memories... Most of teh players we got were unwanted and we were their only option.

Write it on your wrist for next time you come here with that argument.

Hmmm so no one bid for Ennis, Hannant, Eastwood, Kimmorley?
Next time you come back champ, just come back with FACTS.

Must say nothing like dealing with a dishonest Dogs fan !
Something you get used to.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
You're exactly right LL3.. Other clubs where chasing them. But they decided to come to the 'Dogs. A club it seems everyone wants to play for. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Jealousy is a curse.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
You're exactly right LL3.. Other clubs where chasing them. But they decided to come to the 'Dogs. A club it seems everyone wants to play for. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Jealousy is a curse.

No they just realise they can get extra cash that's not on the books! ;-)

Packy

Bench
Hmmm so no one bid for Ennis, Hannant, Eastwood, Kimmorley?
Next time you come back champ, just come back with FACTS.

Must say nothing like dealing with a dishonest Dogs fan !
Something you get used to.

I'm going to give you a break cos I am not sure if english is your 1st language. Can you please rephrase that 2nd paragraph?

Anyway, Stagg was told to look elsewhere, if he could find work he was free to take it. Ennis was told he would be a secondary option going forward for McCullough. Hannant was not offered what he is worth. Eastwood was a lucky gain for us as we still had cash at the right time when his visa f**ked out. Kimmorley wasn't wanted by the Sharks and no one else was looking for an aging half who was supposed to be too old. Gordon was on the scrap heap. Goodwin was a nobody. Hodgson was looking at retirement with little other interest.

Eat a dick pal. Our gambles have paid off. Our coaching staff bought well and you can't deal with it.

Correct me if I am wrong but you are a Dragons Fan yes? Your telling me you think this current Bulldogs team is over the cap but the Dragons of the last decade haven't been? Even with all the big names?

Which kills you more.. the fact that we keep coming back after all the sh*t we've been through (some of it self inflicted) or the fact that we have won the title in the last 20 years and you guys continue to underachieve?

Seriously.. Focus your sh*t on AFL or Union instead of continuing to try and damage our code anymore with your petty, jealous & childish claims.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Correct me if I am wrong but you are a Dragons Fan yes? Your telling me you think this current Bulldogs team is over the cap but the Dragons of the last decade haven't been? Even with all the big names

:lol: Saints over the cap! We have lost tonnes of players over the years due to the cap.

Latest posts