What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discipline - a buzz word

Noise

Coach
I'm going to come up with a list now because I reckon it will highlight some far bigger problems at other clubs. I'll only focus on 2013-2018 so that it matches BA's time at the club.

Keep the suggestions coming and I'll get them into a list which I'll post later tonight. Even @Noise is welcome to make some suggestions involving other clubs View attachment 19983View attachment 19984View attachment 19985

Look forward to it! But only incidents that actually happened. Not alleged where we don’t know for sure.

Noise

Coach
So you think the Roosters are pretty clean @Noise ?

Nope. Gary said A LOT of clubs would have similar wrap sheets. I reckon the Roosters may be the only club to give us a run for our money but still fall short. Titans will be the next closest.

I don't give 2 shits what the scallywags get up to. Boys will be boys. If it gives us an excuse to punt someone who isn't performing or who's money could be better spent then that's their bad luck.

strider

Post Whore
Nope. Gary said A LOT of clubs would have similar wrap sheets. I reckon the Roosters may be the only club to give us a run for our money but still fall short. Titans will be the next closest.
I reckon Broncos would be up with the best of em only nothing ever comes of anything ... god knows what else never even sees the light of day in the one team town

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon Broncos would be up with the best of em only nothing ever comes of anything ... god knows what else never even sees the light of day in the one team town

The Sharks....pretty hard to beat an entire club being caught up in doping...

In before "that's not a behavioural issue so it doesn't count"

strider

Post Whore
Im also willing to bet 95% of fans of other teams would not have a f**king clue about all the eels stuff you mentioned .... we know cos we hang on every eels media report .... good times corey would probably be the only thing most people remember

strider

Post Whore
The Sharks....pretty hard to beat an entire club being caught up in doping...

In before "that's not a behavioural issue so it doesn't count"
Bubbler boy
Barba - sack him then try and re-sign him cheap -lol
Fifitas go feral

Bazal

Post Whore
Bubbler boy
Barba - sack him then try and re-sign him cheap -lol
Fifitas go feral

Also a "history of signing bad boys" or whatever was said...signed Carney, obviously. Signed Dugan who was almost immediately booted out of an RSL with FatFita...signed Moylan and there are rather a few rumours there that I'd best not go into. Signed Segeyaro who did basically the same sort of things as Norman

Noise

Coach
Also a "history of signing bad boys" or whatever was said...signed Carney, obviously. Signed Dugan who was almost immediately booted out of an RSL with FatFita...signed Moylan and there are rather a few rumours there that I'd best not go into. Signed Segeyaro who did basically the same sort of things as Norman

I think we have a worse history of signing bad boys: 2 have been in jail (mau and wicks) and one is a women basher and got sacked from souths for drug use ( Auvaa)

TheParraboy

Staff member
I have some others, surprised these have been missed

Signing a wanker in Nathan Brown
Signing a thug in Ma'u
Signing take a long line Danny Wicks
Signing Krisiome Auva'a
Tim Mannah putting faith/family over footy
Signing brokn dreamer Hayne

BA should have his coaching certificate revoked immediately

/:rolleyes:

strider

Post Whore
I think we have a worse history of signing bad boys: 2 have been in jail (mau and wicks) and one is a women basher and got sacked from souths for drug use ( Auvaa)
Reni was a bad boy too ... tho not under BA .... infact BA never signed manu or keeny either

Noise

Coach
I am sourcing each incident that I list. This might take a while.

We had 10 off field incidents that resulted in suspensions of varying degrees from 2014-2018. If like you say a lot of clubs have equal to us you may be up all night creating this list.

Noise

Coach
Reni was a bad boy too ... tho not under BA .... infact BA never signed manu or keeny either

I don’t have a problem with those signings anyway because they haven’t f**ked up whilst they are here. I was just responding to the previous post about ‘bad boy signings’ at cronulla