What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discipline - a buzz word

strider

Post Whore
How the f**k is gary ever gonna find all things ... the whole thing is flawed .... we only have a parra list cos people commit em to memory for such occaissions

@Gary Gutful .... start by googling "northies"

strider

Post Whore
Do merkins getting on the drink breaking curfews count? ... it is clear lack of discipline .... or are we only doing lawfully illegal stuff?

Bazal

Post Whore
I think we have a worse history of signing bad boys: 2 have been in jail (mau and wicks) and one is a women basher and got sacked from souths for drug use ( Auvaa)

And none of those three have re-offended in any way, have they? BA didn't sign Manu, either.

A tick for the club IMO

Noise

Coach
And none of those three have re-offended in any way, have they? BA didn't sign Manu, either.

A tick for the club IMO

Yea I just said that exact thing (that they have done the right thing whilst at Parra) in the following post.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We had 10 off field incidents that resulted in suspensions of varying degrees from 2014-2018. If like you say a lot of clubs have equal to us you may be up all night creating this list.
Given some of your incidents are pretty insignificant I am going to need to research my ring off to find the same sort of nit picky shit at other clubs.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How the f**k is gary ever gonna find all things ... the whole thing is flawed .... we only have a parra list cos people commit em to memory for such occaissions

@Gary Gutful .... start by googling "northies"
I'm starting to realise that. Possibly one of the dumber things I have ever volunteered to do.

Noise

Coach
Given some of your incidents are pretty insignificant I am going to need to research my ring off to find the same sort of nit picky shit at other clubs.

They all resulted in either a suspension and/or involvement with the law. I didn’t just make shit up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yea I just said that exact thing (that they have done the right thing whilst at Parra) in the following post.

Yeah missed that while I was posting.

I think it's relevant anyway, another poster certainly thought us signing blokes with rap sheets was relevant to our supposed ill-discipline.

strider

Post Whore
DUIs ... alledgedly ... google "nrl dui" ffs .... trying to keep it to 2013+

Josh Papalli
Tony Williams
James Tamou
Brett Stewart
Paul Mcgregor
Liam Knight
Myles Taulei (sharks apperently. Crashed into a tree)
Jacob Loko
Willie Mason
Richie Faossoa

Couldnt be f**ked looking more

84 Baby

Referee
I'm starting to realise that. Possibly one of the dumber things I have ever volunteered to do.
It’s time you realised that it’s not you volunteering
images

Noise

Coach
DUIs ... alledgedly ... good "nrl dui" ffs .... trying to keep it to 2013+

Josh Papalli
Tony Williams
James Tamou
Brett Stewart
Paul Mcgregor
Liam Knight
Myles Taulei (sharks apperently. Crashed into a tree)
Jacob Loko
Willie Mason
Richie Faossoa

Couldnt be f**ked looking more

2014 +

strider

Post Whore
Half the queenslnd emerging players getting on the piss and getting suspended from qld selection ... napa, holmes, munster, nikorima, ...

strider

Post Whore
They all resulted in either a suspension and/or involvement with the law. I didn’t just make shit up.
Perhaps the fact we actually suspend merkins is a plus for us

broncos - nope, nothing happened, dont know what you are talking about

Noise

Coach
Perhaps the fact we actually suspend merkins is a plus for us

broncos - nope, nothing happened, dont know what you are talking about

I’d agree it would be a plus for us if we didn’t have a number of repeat offenders and/or these incidents didn’t keep happening within our club.

The suspensions don’t seem to be working.

strider

Post Whore
I’d agree it would be a plus for us if we didn’t have a number of repeat offenders and/or these incidents didn’t keep happening within our club.

The suspensions don’t seem to be working.
Sacking people probably needs pretty solid legal grounds .... are you saying we need to have sacked merkins?

Dont get me wron, Im not saying you are totally off here ... we have re-signed some merkins who have issues

I would be sticking semi and jarryd in the list too ....

strider

Post Whore
Come on Gary ... ffs we havent got all night ... just post what you have and add to it later