What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Penrith need Jarome?

Should Penrith re-sign Luai

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

MKCS

Juniors
He's a good pick up, Brooks was on a million a year wasn't he? So for a little more they're getting the current NSW 6, a World Cup finalist and a guy who has been a big part of a Panthers team that has been the most dominant side of the 2020s. With Koroisau they now have 2/4 of the NSW Origin spine and 2/4 from the Panthers dominant team.

I guess now the difficult job is playing moneyball a little bit and surrounding Luai and Koroisau with great players on lower money because a halves combo of Luai/Sezer or Luai/Douhei isn't going to win a comp and neither is the Tigers backline or bench. Don't mind the forward pack though.

Bold prediction but 2025 I think they break the hoodoo and make the 8.

He's a good pick up, Brooks was on a million a year wasn't he? So for a little more they're getting the current NSW 6, a World Cup finalist and a guy who has been a big part of a Panthers team that has been the most dominant side of the 2020s. With Koroisau they now have 2/4 of the NSW Origin spine and 2/4 from the Panthers dominant team.

I guess now the difficult job is playing moneyball a little bit and surrounding Luai and Koroisau with great players on lower money because a halves combo of Luai/Sezer or Luai/Douhei isn't going to win a comp and neither is the Tigers backline or bench. Don't mind the forward pack though.

Bold prediction but 2025 I think they break the hoodoo and make the 8.
Sezer is a stop gap - signed for a year with an option for a second. They have invested in young Fainu from Manly who will be earmarked as a long term halves partner for Luai, with Bula as the long term option at fullback. Agree about the backline though, 2-5 we are the weakest in the NRLby a considerable margin.

Wb1234

Referee
He can be a handbreak at times

the grand final showed they don’t need him

having said that he can be an excellent player for the tigers

panthers to send him off with a 4peat?

Iamback

Coach
He can be a handbreak at times

the grand final showed they don’t need him

having said that he can be an excellent player for the tigers

panthers to send him off with a 4peat?

The issue isn't is he a good player or even a great player

Is he worth the highest paid player in the comp? No is the answer there.

Wb1234

Referee
The issue isn't is he a good player or even a great player

Is he worth the highest paid player in the comp? No is the answer there.
Tbf it’s 1.13 million so not the highest earner which is Cleary at 1.4 millon?

tigers didn’t pay huge overs for him imo