What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know any volunteers in local footy that you think deserve recognition?

Silky

Juniors
G'day all,

I'm working with a newish Rugby League mag called Totally Rugby League.

Each month we do a full-page 'Volunteer of the Month' article and I'm just looking for nominations.

So if there's a volunteer at your local footy club who you think deserves some recognition, preferably at a senior club, please get in touch.

You can PM me or email the editor at daniel@redlinemedia.com.au

We just need a name and some contact details, and a brief description of why you think they deserve some recognition.

Cheers!

juanfarkall

Coach
G'day all,

I'm working with a newish Rugby League mag called Totally Rugby League.

Each month we do a full-page 'Volunteer of the Month' article and I'm just looking for nominations.

So if there's a volunteer at your local footy club who you think deserves some recognition, preferably at a senior club, please get in touch.

You can PM me or email the editor at daniel@redlinemedia.com.au

We just need a name and some contact details, and a brief description of why you think they deserve some recognition.

Cheers!

Contact the local admin body and ask them for a contact email at each club/referees group.