What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

eels4life87

Juniors
Brendan hands- steps up last year when Hodgson became unavailable. Gets thanked by Lussick getting signed by R&R and becoming for some brain dead reason the number 1 picked hooker. Doesn’t get named for games. Only gets named as a replacement player when someone becomes unavailable. Only comes onto the field once the game is over and the eels have no chance of winning. FML. It will serve the club right if he goes elsewhere

Chipmunk

Coach
Thank f**k we had all the ball and field position for the majority of that match, kept the score at least respectable. I think the rain in the second half also helped out, the Broncos really need it to be dry.

We can't say we didn't have our chances to do something, we just simply couldn't deliver when it mattered. So many times the last pass let us down. We had enough chances to score 8 tries...

It's interesting watching us when you know we're no f**ken chance. It's hard to get enthused with anything during the match.

Talagi went OK at times and will be better for the run.

Moses back next week should be interesting. Likely be the NSW 7 now if he can stay on the field.

eels4life87

Juniors
I
Thank f**k we had all the ball and field position for the majority of that match, kept the score at least respectable. I think the rain in the second half also helped out, the Broncos really need it to be dry.

We can't say we didn't have our chances to do something, we just simply couldn't deliver when it mattered. So many times the last pass let us down. We had enough chances to score 8 tries...

It's interesting watching us when you know we're no f**ken chance. It's hard to get enthused with anything during the match.

Talagi went OK at times and will be better for the run.

Moses back next week should be interesting. Likely be the NSW 7 now if he can stay on the field.
thought Moses was due back round 12?

Wally21

Bench
Dyl is a better defender, but no question Mam is a better attacking half. So much better in the red zone

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Disappointed with the result!

But the effort was pretty good. Broncos had a bit to much class for us. If that effort continues, we will get a lot more wins this year.

Moses is a massive addition next week!!

While Talagi had a pretty good fullback debut! Did enough to show he could be a very good fullback. Next 4-5 weeks is going to give him some really good experience.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hmmm…I disagree. We looked more fluent in attack and our ruck looked more solid.

Yes we asked questions. A bit of polish and we could of had 5 or 6 tries. Brisbane on the other hand where handed 2 and scored a few magic/fluked ones. Overall I thought we where the better side except for that bit of polish finishing.

I think Blaize showed what a fast fullback with good feet does to the attack. It creates space for himself and others.

Latest posts