What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons missed the boat with Hunt

Anonymous

Juniors
miccle said:
EG and a few other broncos supporters had a jibe at you guys in the other thread, and willow was straight in there going on about how it was poor form to say stuff like that. But when you, a fellow saints supporter, makes a comment that is just as bad - nothing is said. That's all i was hinting at.
Good heavens... are you suggesting that we're bias? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anonymous

Juniors
Evilgrowler said:
I was only reacting to the title of that stupid thread.
It was legitimate thread about a historical and infamous moment in the game when coach Baldrick devised his cunning plan to undermine his nearest rivals.
It was also a case of throwing a line out the kitchen window... the only dissapointment being that it took an eternity for you guys to take the bait.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow said:
Evilgrowler said:
It was legitimate thread about a historical and infamous moment in the game when coach Baldrick devised his cunning plan to undermine his nearest rivals.
It was also a case of throwing a line out the kitchen window... the only dissapointment being that it took an eternity for you guys to take the bait

LOL, Willow - and they wonder why we think they're sloooooow?!

Cheers,
Ben S.

miccle

Bench
Hell I hardly knew his name until a week before the season started here. We were all in raptures with the sigining of Tom Learoyd, who is an exciting young prospect also, but he hasn't waltzed into first grade naturally like Hunt. That kid is just phenomenal.

_Johnsy

Referee
The article stated
"The decision came back to haunt Brown on Friday night with Hunt scoring a crucial try early in second half in between dazzling the Dragons defence with his trademark mid-air jink. "

What the **** I am sure Benji did this a few good weeks before KH. I can even remember KH stuffed it up the first 3-4 times he tried it. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Willow said:
Evilgrowler said:
It was also a case of throwing a line out the kitchen window... the only dissapointment being that it took an eternity for you guys to take the bait

LOL, Willow - and they wonder why we think they're sloooooow?!

Cheers,
Ben S.

You mean your thinking is slow.

So this is what happens when you lose matches. :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
I made the original post before the game - trying to generate some banter for what was a high-quality game.

This is the most activity from Brisbane supporters I've seen in weeks - a pity it all happens after the game :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
Im not sure about high quality, but it had excitement.......

I thought it was a great game laced with some terrible errors in defence, how Withers didnt make that tackle astounds me.....

The turning point was the Tallis strip which was 'missed' by all three officials. Instead of a shot at goal for 18 - 18, its a try at the other end and an 8 point lead. When you see that sort of thing on replay, when its just that f*cking obvious, its beyond frustrating.

Latest posts