What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons new podcast

redVbull

Juniors
Even if we make the top 8 credit won't likely be McGregor's to claim. He has shown inability to coach a coherent or dynamic gameplan necessary at this level, is persistent in selection of under-performers, etc etc.

Any success will be due to the new star recruits forging & executing quality gameday tactics drawn of skill and expertise they bring to the table - that fill the void for a coach out of his depth like ours.

listening to the pod cast we have to play for 80 minutes - if the players couldnt be coached this year then who can do it this year as we have the same structure. WE should have secured a finals berth before the dogs game -- should have been coached into the players via game plan and bench selection rotation also mary has said "his fingerprints are now on the roster I reckon last year he said the same thing he had the roster he wanted !!!!!!!!!!! So every signing ( as possum rightly states ) has to be an improvement . So who spied our mid season signing from north qld in piera ? I cant see him developing better than a Levi Dodd or other juniors. And if a player is busted (mcrone) then you replace him not keep playing him As mentioned if we dont hit the top 4 we have failed and we dont need the constant well gee we played good sometimes !!!!!!!!!!! As you guys constantly state the aim is finals and ultimately success !! So where do we go if we come in say 6 7 8 next year - Is it because we didnt quite have the roster that I want ?? losing dugan and not being able to replace him ( now thats an excuse isnt it ) sorry guys starting to rant .....
Pretty good rant if you ask me!!
The propensity to rationalize failure is breathtaking and a 6-8 in 2018 finish will be portrayed as a surge towards a premiership with McGregor at the helm.
Most fans are now awake to all the spin doctoring and excuses so it is all wearing a bit thin.
Can't wait for the 2017 review - it should be a doozy.
Nevertheless, it is up to the fans to categorically reject any positive spin they put on 2017 and demand changes.
At the very least the Board and Doust have to stop treating the club's fans with contempt and insulting their intelligence.
Maybe if they realize we are on to them, they may have to re-think their direction.

ouryear

Juniors
Pretty good rant if you ask me!!
The propensity to rationalize failure is breathtaking and a 6-8 in 2018 finish will be portrayed as a surge towards a premiership with McGregor at the helm.
Most fans are now awake to all the spin doctoring and excuses so it is all wearing a bit thin.
Can't wait for the 2017 review - it should be a doozy.
Nevertheless, it is up to the fans to categorically reject any positive spin they put on 2017 and demand changes.
At the very least the Board and Doust have to stop treating the club's fans with contempt and insulting their intelligence.
Maybe if they realize we are on to them, they may have to re-think their direction.

How do we make them realise we are onto them?

Can we send in the Mafia or put a horses head in Doust and Mary's bed?

Will that be the signal to them?