What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons poised to make a play for Bellamy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
popti.jpg

I aprove this feud ;-)
lol. We need a distraction.

How about a match fixing/ drug scandal? An election perhaps? Or talk of a new coach appointment?

Mr Red

First Grade
lol. We need a distraction.

How about a match fixing/ drug scandal? An election perhaps? Or talk of a new coach appointment?

any news on Bellamy, or will we go after Pottor?
where is possm when you need him???

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
With a premiership under his belt you knob! :lol:

Can't say I'm with you on this one with Stuart matey, this premiership could have been won wit mr Magoo as coach, the roosters that year were never ever going to get done, and I am afraid he has failed with nearly every other club he has been with...

Breathingfire

Juniors
Can't say I'm with you on this one with Stuart matey, this premiership could have been won wit mr Magoo as coach, the roosters that year were never ever going to get done, and I am afraid he has failed with nearly every other club he has been with...

I am not a huge Sticky fan I was just pointing out the facts. I would have him at St George but I don't necessarily want him at St George.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I understand you're full of shit!

Full of all the shit you've been posting in these threads.

You know you and Willow remind me a lot of the Black Knight in Monty Python's The Holy Grail. Figuratively speaking, I've cut off your both your arms and both your legs and you're both still talking smack :lol:

Attachments

• the-black-night-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591462_800_441.jpg
    the-black-night-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591462_800_441.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Country Dragon

Juniors
Full of all the shit you've been posting in these threads.

You know you and Willow remind me a lot of the Black Knight in Monty Python's The Holy Grail. Figuratively speaking, I've cut off your both your arms and both your legs and you're both still talking smack :lol:

The only thing you have done is stick you're head in the sand and think you're superior.

Breathingfire

Juniors
The only thing you have done is stick you're head in the sand and think you're superior.

The only thing you've done is miss the point completely and repeatedly ask for an answer to a proposition I never put forward in the first place. You're a dumb merkin and I've proven that time and time again but the ego maniac in you will not quit.

Last edited:

Country Dragon

Juniors
The only thing you've done is miss the point completely and repeatedly ask for an answer to a proposition I never put forward in the first place. You're a dumb merkin and I've proven that time and time again but the ego maniac in you will not quit.

You must have fun in you're little world. I wonder how you'd go in real life!

Breathingfire

Juniors
While you're behind that little keyboard!

Oh let me guess. You want to beat me up? How primitive. I am extremely skinny and you would probably pound me into oblivion...but guess what?! My wounds would heal and you'd still be a moron.

You see, that's what dumb people do when they get frustrated. They get violent because they are stupid and frustrated.

Last edited:

Latest posts