What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS team vs tigers

dragonreddy

Juniors
I think the coach having some faith in him and knowing if he plays well will cement a spot in the 17 & earn a contract may be more accurate. I also think the team playing better helps. I should've said since Mary but now that you brought it to my attention I'm thinking this would not be happening under Price so Mary should get some of the credit. We also don't know what instructions he gets from the new coach

Yeah fair call .
I think under PRICE he would've seen no game time this year,barring times of emergency as happened earlier in the year from injuries. I remember Matthews came on latish but really put in an effort and caught my eye, i had discounted him until then but i think he is a player that needs plenty of game time ,of which Mary is starting to give him.

He was an AUSTRALIAN Schoolboy rep and was well spoken of at the TITANS ,may just need a bit of luck to go his way,Gillmeister always had wraps on him for toughness so i think he would be worth perservering with,we've certainly stuck with a couple of other forwards longer than we should have , i think this bloke still has some upside.

Mr Red

First Grade
Honestly I sometimes wonder whether some people are watching the same side I am. Blind optimism is the only justification for tipping us to beat the Tigers based on recent results. In the form we are in, we will be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games this season. I hope I'm proven wrong, but I fear those wins during origin against weakened or tired opponents will prove to be very misleading.

But isn't Mary looking like getting the gig next season based on his efforts??? Boys club.

Elias1983

Coach
Season on the line this week...

Last weeks loss was damaging enough dor top 8 hopes...

We lose and I think its all over this season.

But f**k me that for and against of ours is a massive worry.

The Tigers have some exiting young players and I one day look forward to seeing Luke Brooks in a Blues Jumper. Thurstan will have retired, and the Blues will win five or more in a row.

That being said, this Sunday, I expect Benji, Garath & Co. to take them to school, and drop them off.

While our edge defence has been a worry (It's never a good sign when the defence starts retreating) if we get on top early, then I think we'll stay on top.

I'm expecting a better effort from the men in Red & White this week, and the Tigers can either be brilliant or dreadful.

Dragons by 10.

Twenty10

Juniors
Dylan Farrell named in the NSW Cup side. He was tipped to come back to first grade weeks ago.

Hope springs eternal but Dugan should be fullback and Farrell to the centres.

I can't see Farrell offering much at all. He's not big. Not that fast. I don't think he's an option. Doubt he will be back in first grade this year actually

possm

Coach
There is a big problem with our right edge. I hope Mary put plenty of work into fixing this issue during the week.

I'd like to see the following changes made:

Dugan return to fullback
Beale to right centre
Runciman to left centre
Quinlan on the bench for now.

Puff2010

Juniors
We've certainly caught the young Tigers at the wrong time. But we have a team that appears to be prepared to play for the coach, so Im quietly confidant that they can do it.