What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to break NRL Points Record

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I wouldn't say that we can score at will. I don't recall us scoring any long range tries down our right hand side where Aitken and Nightingale are. I still think that we could be a much better with Mann and Lomax playing onty our right hand side instead of Aitken and Nightingale.

Have you seen lomax play this year.
I have he is not playing well enough yet.
He will make the nrl team soon but there will be no changes, while we play like we are.
Aiken is not going to be droped.

ouryears

Bench
I’m calling it now - the Dragons will break the NRL points scored in a season by a team during the 25 rounds which is 801 by Parra in early 2000s.
Average points per game needed ? 32!!
Geeze Mickey, 4 games in....
Enjoy each week, but I am not yelling out anything yet.
I think your forecast will fall well short, but good on you for being a great supporter.

Touch base again on your thoughts once we are many many more weeks into the season.

Seriously, have we already forgotten the Sharks game.

If a team could play a worse half of football than the Sharks did in the second half of that game I've yet to see it.
We didn't win that game we were handed it on a silver, shark shaped, platter.

Yes we are currently playing well, way better than last year, but I think we all need to calm down a bit here.

Life's Good

Coach
Seriously, have we already forgotten the Sharks game.

If a team could play a worse half of football than the Sharks did in the second half of that game I've yet to see it.
We didn't win that game we were handed it on a silver, shark shaped, platter.

Yes we are currently playing well, way better than last year, but I think we all need to calm down a bit here.
Most are very calm. But not all can be controlled. Hopefully not to their peril.

mickeylane

Bench
Oh, bugger it. I'm getting on board the mickeylane train!

Dragons to score a thousand points this year, go undefeated and win the grand final by fifty.

They're the best side since 1963! We won't be stopped!!

And NO, I can't remember last year...
Hey- I could start another thread where we bag Mcgregor, Nightingale, Aitken, Doust, recruitment but I would rather offer a little different content .. There's no harm of aiming high - especially when we obviously have the form team of the comp- like Mciness said - "What do the media want us to do - lose the first 4 weeks so they could say - I told you so . f**k em all - we are winning and winning big - ride the dream and dare to dream big!! We are breaking records this year! I'm actually going to predict we will be 8-0 by end of April with 250 points in the bag!

hazzbeen

Bench
Not a loose statement ... Based on facts thus far and the draw we have I can see us racking up some massive scores and maintaining our current average of 34 points a game .. We have an unbelievable attacking team that can score at will...
Yea Mickey we won 6 from 7 last year and the wheels fell off including the engine . Mate I hope you are right . Lets not get ahead of our selves .....

MilanDragon

Juniors
You owe me an apology - theres 25 rounds!! see image attached.

Mickey there’s 25 rounds but we have a bye.. 24 games played.

Secondly - I was optimistic about this season until your prediction. We may now proceed to play 3 full games without scoring a point.

mickeylane

Bench
Mickey there’s 25 rounds but we have a bye.. 24 games played.

Secondly - I was optimistic about this season until your prediction. We may now proceed to play 3 full games without scoring a point.
Don't be a supporter that runs scared - shout out loud while you can my friend - whilst your team is on top of the tree smashing everyone in sight because it may not last forever - even though I do believe we are top 4 certs.. Nothing worst than a supporter that comes out of the woodwork during the semis.. I hate those types - there seems to be plenty in here like that!!

mickeylane

Bench
w
Yea Mickey we won 6 from 7 last year and the wheels fell off including the engine . Mate I hope you are right . Lets not get ahead of our selves .....
Yo
u can't seriously compare that pile of shit last year w Mcrone at halfback to this years team .. JDB is the most feared forward in the comp Fullstop!! He's gone up a notch as has half the team plus add Hunt, Graham and a fullback that scores tries.. There's no comparison to the rubble that led the comp at round 7. Plus we were averaging 22 points last year compRed to 34 this year .. Your comparing chalk and cheese..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ok troops..... were all on the same side.

Some are predicting a feast.
Are we still climbing the hill?
Some are predicting famine.
Are we about to fall off the edge?
Some predicting more of the same.

Whatever happens, as long as we’re all looking in the same direction at the pointy end of the season.... then all is well.

C’om you Saints!
C’om you Dragons!
C’om you Steeler Saint Dragons!
C’om on you ....... bartender, better get me a double!

Latest posts