What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreamteam 2013

Sameagle

Juniors
The time has come again.
Anyone got any leagues they've started or need players for?

Also..this is a thread for people to post teamlists and get feedback from other fellow posters.

My quick made line-up is:

1. M.Gordon
2. A.Graham
3. J.Lyon
4. K.Hurrell
5. J.Tedesco
6. A.Reynolds
7. C.Cronk
8. J.Debelin
9. C.Smith
10. A.Woods
11. T.Sims
12. F.Mateo
13. D.Johnson

Bench:
14. D.Halatau
15. R.Lui
16. J.Drinkwater
17. G.Beale

Reserves:
N.Smith (eels)
M.Frei (knights)
D.Klemmer (dogs)
M.Cheekam (eagles)
L.Sao (eagles)
B.Farrar (eagles)
J.Roberts (panthers)
M.Barba (titans)

Found it much much harder this year to make a team as opposed to this year. Anyone else?

_Johnsy

Referee
Thus far, will refine later. still have a bit of $$$$

Dreamteam_zpsbc550b16.png

Last edited:

Satsok

Juniors
Sam, good to see you back in our comp like last year. Hopefully we again be near the top of the pack!

We have four spots left in our comp for nrl dreamteam: 158814

Please only join if you're going to be consistent and not just create it and then leave it!Would rather you guys join than some noob randoms.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Cheers I'll join. Finding it hard to put together a decent side this year, the rookies are way too expensive.

1. Inglis
2. W.Naiqama
3. Lyon
4. Gordon
5. Hayne
6. Maloney
7. Thurston (vc)
8. Merrin
9. C.Smith (c)
10. Sam Rapira
11. T.Williams
12. F.Mateo
13. J.Buhrer

Bench:
14. A.Kelly
15. N.Smith (Panthers)
16. T.Harris
17. L.Brown

Reserves:
Loko
Klemmer
Buchannan
Don
Sene-Lefao
Drinkwater
Granville (Broncos nuffie hooker)
Berryman

Tried a different approach than Supercoach, wanted as many big names & scorers as I could get, with an emphasis on kickers. We'll see how it goes, had one round in DT last year where I ended up 3rd overall.

Last edited:

Satsok

Juniors
Cheers I'll join. Finding it hard to put together a decent side this year, the rookies are way too expensive.

It was hard initially, but I've managed to get a gun team (well so i think) and still have a couple hundred thousand aside for changes come round 2-3 :)

gronkathon

First Grade
1. Inglis
2. Gordon
3. Berrigan
4. Teo
5. Whare

6. Gidley
7. Thurston

8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. J. Bromwich
11. Myles
12. S. Burgess
13. Buhrer

Reserves

S. Moore
D. Klemmer
J. Buchanan
T. Simms
T. Harris
Horro
A. Kelly
J. Miller
L. Brown
Fonua
Beale
D. Toupou

Bit less then 40k in change

Satsok

Juniors
just made some changes..

Gordon
Beale
Whare
Jennings
Inglis
Gidley
Cronk
Merrin
Farah
Burgess
Horo
T-Rex
Guerra

Subs
T Leuluai
T Harris
A Kelly
J Miller

Reserves
Klemmer
Buchanan
T Sims
Sene-Lefao
M Fonua
J Loko
W Naiqama
P Hika

Good luck boys! :)

krappo

Juniors
Sam, good to see you back in our comp like last year. Hopefully we again be near the top of the pack!

We have four spots left in our comp for nrl dreamteam: 158814

Please only join if you're going to be consistent and not just create it and then leave it!Would rather you guys join than some noob randoms.

Joined 1 spot left

many thanks :crazy:

Sameagle

Juniors
Seems like supercoach is getting more loving then dreamteam this year. To those who are sticking it out with dreamteam...how's everyone going. Oh and stasok apologies for the late reply didn't see your post.

hunters

Juniors
Had a pretty poor week this week but going ok overall. Ranked 890 now after dropping 598 places this week :x

Normally play both Dreamteam and Supercoach but gave SC away this year as the scoring system just never seemed to reflect the personal efforts of some players.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Not going too bad. Ranked 3,697 overall

Yeah I'm around 3300, lost my H2H despite scoring 869 last week (873 for opponent).

I don't enjoy it as much as Supercoach because I find the scoring a bit strange, and the position allocation is too restrictive.

Geohood

Bench
Ranked 913 atm. Always seem to stay around 500-1000 every year, never higher or lower lol.

Team atm:

Smith - Farah
G Burgress, J Graham - Lillyman, Klemmer
SBW, Cuthbertson, T Harris - T Sims, Stockwell, Sene-Lefao
Thurston, Kelly - Hodkinson, Lui
Jennings, Frizell - Loko, Beale
Inglis, Hayne, Gordon - D Tupou, V Toutai

HowHigh

Coach
Seems like supercoach is getting more loving then dreamteam this year. To those who are sticking it out with dreamteam...how's everyone going. Oh and stasok apologies for the late reply didn't see your post.
Still doing dream team
After a terrible start I've been doing better the last few weeks. Was sitting at 20k but moved down to 3k after a few decent scores. I kinda neglected it at the start compared to SuperCoach. I'm actually ranking better in DreamTeam now than SuperCoach for some reason lol.

On another note, I created a second DT & SC team specifically for round 12 just for fun. Going to see if I can crack the top 100 in both for the week.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Going pretty good this round at 813 with Lyon to play. Kind of predicted Ferguson would score highly against the Knights so traded him in especially for this round.

Going crappy overall though. 17.5k. Will go up a bit after this round.

HowHigh

Coach
645 with Watmough, Cherry-Evans, SBW, and Lyon to go. Should crack 800 and hopefully move into 5000 (aiming for 1500 after a terrible start)

Going pretty good this round at 813 with Lyon to play. Kind of predicted Ferguson would score highly against the Knights so traded him in especially for this round.

Going crappy overall though. 17.5k. Will go up a bit after this round.
Yeah you should move up a few k with that

Apey

Staff member
Nice I'd have no chance of beating him atm, thankfully don't play him for a while.

Apey

Staff member
Got Woods this week and made him captain, naturally has a crappy Dream Team performance. At least he's done better than Farah who was my captain before.