What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drew Hutchison back ?

Drag Queen

Bench
Your entitled to your opinion Mr eastview even if it is uninformed and devoid of reason.but you know what .on this forum we let anyone speak even you and Lizzie so go for it .maybe you and Lizzie can get MARRIED.
Oi, leave Lizzie out of this. She takes the piss out of all you guys and I love her humour. Keep posting Lizzie :D

Drag Queen

Bench
Come on drag you're all fair game ,that's why we're on this site isn't it.what chance the crusaders mate in enemy territory.
Until I heard Peyper was the ref I had 100% optimism OD. Still confident though. Ridiculous Sanzaar rules. Never mind, because I have faith that the Saders will show a master class in Union :p

JDHD

Juniors
Info: Rein played 3 games when Wallace was out with injury. Nailed it too. Even in ISP Rein was given the nod week in an and week out. Benji , whether he plays 10 minuites or 20 he has has an impact. Makes you wonder about the coaches and the fact that both these guys were our scapegoats. Just a thought.

Rein was a workhorse with a good turn of speed out of the ruck, but his passing from dummy half was lacking. McInnes has a better all-round skill set in my extremely humble opinion.

Benji was injured most of last year and whenever he did play he was throwing cut outs straight over the sideline into the third row. He was actually a bonanza for membership sales because you could pitch them as almost a guarantee that you'd catch a game ball. He also never took on the line and laughed down a contract offer more than 3 times what he's on now.

I think Benji's form is less a case of good coaching and more the kick in the taint that being virtually unwanted would have been.

Drag Queen

Bench
Rein was a workhorse with a good turn of speed out of the ruck, but his passing from dummy half was lacking. McInnes has a better all-round skill set in my extremely humble opinion.

Benji was injured most of last year and whenever he did play he was throwing cut outs straight over the sideline into the third row. He was actually a bonanza for membership sales because you could pitch them as almost a guarantee that you'd catch a game ball. He also never took on the line and laughed down a contract offer more than 3 times what he's on now.

I think Benji's form is less a case of good coaching and more the kick in the taint that being virtually unwanted would have been.
Well I still give credit to Bennett for allowing him to regain his confidence after all the negativity he received here. Irrespective of a drop in pay, he has never disrespected our club.

Old Timer

Coach
Yes he hasn't played this year through injury but every time he has previously played 1st grade (either trials or regular season) he has failed miserably... you people have short memories
Please enlighten us as to how many games that actually is?
Please then give us a run down on Mc Crone and the games he has been a pass and those he has been a fail.
You obviously have a dislike for Hutch based on a particularly small sample playing in a poorly preformed side under shit coaches.
Much more upside potential with Hutch than Mc Crone.

ALSGI

Bench
Please enlighten us as to how many games that actually is?
Please then give us a run down on Mc Crone and the games he has been a pass and those he has been a fail.
You obviously have a dislike for Hutch based on a particularly small sample playing in a poorly preformed side under shit coaches.
Much more upside potential with Hutch than Mc Crone.
Exactly OT, Hutch certainly didn't impress in his couple of opportunities last year like Dufty has, but Hutch didn't do anything wrong and was in shit teams. I think he'd be an instant upgrade on McCrone when fit given his accomplishments in junior reps.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Hutch's body will be a year older next year so that could give him the flexability of playing in the halves or become a wade graham type distributing back rower. Won't cost much so do the deal !
From what I have seen of Hutch, I don't see him being an edge forward. I don't see him taking hit ups, like a forward must. I am skeptical about him being tough enough to play in the forwards and I am also skeptical if he has the defence to play as a forward.

He does have the build of a edge backrower, but that is all.

Frank Facer

First Grade
From the little I have seen of Hutch, I have not been overly impressed. All that I have really seen him do is kick and pass.

In saying that I still think he would be a much better option than Mcrone this year.

Latest posts