What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DTTC Holmes Hate...

coolumsharkie

Referee
For FG or all his junior rep career as well? I know he kicked in the NYC. I know he had a really bad game with the boot this year, cant remember the game but Chad took over, it happens when you are not the teams usual kicker. Must have been excelling at training, ahead of Chad.

Card Shark

Immortal
Goalkicking is something ya need to do in games to get good at & confidence up.

He will be better for last nights experience.

Our best kicker at the club is Capewell. Literally by a mile. Nice soft effortless action, great contact, & the ball just cruises as far as he wants. Reminds me of Richards.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Only blemish of Val's that stood out for me last night was when that bomb landed between he and Beale. Val needs to own that situation over call Beale, and diffuse it.

sandshark

Bench
I must admit, Val has upped a gear in recent weeks but he still has defensive problems and needs to work on his positional play.
That bomb that split him and Beale should not have touched the ground plus I am not a fan of him standing in the line at times when defending sets. Stay out the back!

I think losing Barba hurt us fans more than it hurt the team. We finally had a prime fullback and he threw it all away.

Quigs

Immortal
I heard that Val was taking kicking lessons from our greatest ever goal kicker.

Thanks Gal.