What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan/Widdop/Marshall/Farrah Spine??

V

Vasilevsky

Obviously, because the only people who see the labeling Muslims as terrorists as being racist are homosexuals :roll:

And to think you claim other people arent funny!

I'm glad you are following my directions and keeping your messages short.

So if I were in all seriousness labeling Muslims as suicide bombers by default, that would make me racist? Hmmmmm interesting.

Hint genius, Muslims aren't a racial or ethnic group.

krispyredv

Juniors

So if I were in all seriousness labeling Muslims as suicide bombers by default, that would make me racist? Hmmmmm interesting.

It would make you a bigot

BennyV

Referee

I would say no (technically), but I guess thats because I'm not homosexual, right?

V

Vasilevsky

It would make you a bigot

That's true but I wasn't and I'm not. I was even going to add an addendum stating that I'm sure the Muslims who resort to suicide bombing wish they had tanks and fighter jets but I thought that would be getting too political.

Anyway, back to that Lebanese homie Robbie Farah and the possibility of him joining the Dragons......

Last edited by a moderator:

BennyV

Referee
I don't care that you are. Why are you telling me?

Heaps witty :roll:

Anyway, back to that Lebanese homie Robbie Farah and the possibility of him joining the Dragons......

Yes, back to the topic. As handy as Farah would be, I just don't see it happening. With Havili on board next year and Rein taking up a big chunk of money, we need to allocate dollars elsewhere - specifically, left wing and depth in the outside backs. And with Tigpies putting time and money into Cherrington (who is very talented), they won't take Rein.

Although word has been mentioned of Garvey moving on, so you never know.

The Nick

Bench
Although word has been mentioned of Garvey moving on, so you never know.

Not shattered about that, I don't think he's shown enough to suggest he is a long term first grade prospect.

IMO I still think Le'Strange is our #1 hooker and would like to see him promoted back to our bench for the remainder of the season.

V

Vasilevsky

Heaps witty :roll:

I wasn't trying to be witty:sarcasm:. I didn't ask and don't care that you are a homosexual. Complete indifference:).

Bottom line is that the Dragons are open to all no matter your race, religion or sexual preference. That is particularity true for a Lebanese homie like Robbie Farah. Just as long as you uphold the official line. That means no sympathy for any of our enemies and even less for turncoats. Josh Morris is ok as will be Trent Merrin. But traitors who abandoned us while still under contract in our time of need to be dealt with ruthlessly!

Who is going to smash that %$'}*+ winger playing fullback for the Grubs into the 2016 pre-season on Saturday?

V

Vasilevsky

Not shattered about that, I don't think he's shown enough to suggest he is a long term first grade prospect.

IMO I still think Le'Strange is our #1 hooker and would like to see him promoted back to our bench for the remainder of the season.

Homie, I like some of your ideas and opinions but Le'Strange offers absolutely nothing in attack and isn't particularly good or busy in defense. Just because he can pass the ball out of dummy half doesn't make up for those deficiencies.

BennyV

Referee
...Josh Morris is ok...

Again, we disagree. Morris plays for the dogs, which automatically makes him a filthy, disgusting f**kstain who deserves every wooden spoons in every season he plays with that grubby team.

And as for smashing his brother to kingdom come...I hope its Frizzell that does the honours...

TruSaint

Referee
Again, we disagree. Morris plays for the dogs, which automatically makes him a filthy, disgusting f**kstain who deserves every wooden spoons in every season he plays with that grubby team.

And as for smashing his brother to kingdom come...I hope its Frizzell that does the honours...

Gold, say what you really think BV... ;-)

BigH

Juniors
Ok enough with the homies etc etc, this is a dragons forum, we are all different backgrounds but we all share one thing common, we support the dragons first and last
Why all this hatred of Rein, he is doing ok in my opinion and Farrah we don't need a bad apple here, spend the money on some backs and juniors

BennyV

Referee
Ok enough with the homies etc etc, this is a dragons forum, we are all different backgrounds but we all share one thing common, we support the dragons first and last
Why all this hatred of Rein, he is doing ok in my opinion and Farrah we don't need a bad apple here, spend the money on some backs and juniors

I dont hate Rein, but the above is my issue. He is just ok. He has some good points (defense, running) but also some poor basics (passing, decision making)...he is on very good money and we need more than just ok, considering some of the other weaknesses in our team (ie lack of game management and organisation from our halves)

rainman44

Bench
I do not think anyone hates Rein but as a number 9 you need footy brains which this young man does not have.

The Nick

Bench
I dont hate Rein, but the above is my issue. He is just ok. He has some good points (defense, running) but also some poor basics (passing, decision making)...he is on very good money and we need more than just ok, considering some of the other weaknesses in our team (ie lack of game management and organisation from our halves)

I think if Rein had established himself in 2008/2009 we would have all been singing his praises (he's a better hooker than Young was) but Michael Ennis made a valid point on NRL 360 a couple weeks ago when it was revealed that Robbie Farah had been given permission to negotiate elsewhere - at present for whatever reason the game is flooded with NRL quality hookers. Every single club, even the ones at the bottom of the ladder has a decent hooker, and I think this contributes to Rein looking average and why we can't agree on who would actually be a suitable replacement.

The proof is in the pudding where one of the best 9's in the game is given permission to negotiate elsewhere and clubs aren't interested.

By comparison, with the lack of quality NRL halves on the market if someone like Cronk or DCE suddenly became available clubs would be climbing over eachother and clearing the decks in an attempt to make a signing.