What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan grub Walker

Griffoshark66

First Grade
If by some miracle Melbourne falter, I'd love to play those filthy merkins in the GF. So much history and hatred. The crowd would be even more lopsided than last year.

Generalzod

Immortal
So why wasn't he charged, This is just as bad as boyd's hit on Brohman, or Bugden hit Rogers. apparently it was said by that little worm Walker after Brailey copped it while he was walking off the fiield to go and f**k you k**t. Classy bloke

Check out 10 seconds in

Card Shark

Immortal
Typical match review committee - watch games with their eyes closed.

It was obvious when he broke his jaw, so why wasn't he at least given a warning!

Walker was on the Matty Johns show last week & they were making light of his angry attitude when taking a couple of goal kicks V the Raiders.

He is obviously a tosser!

Inferno

Coach
It was a complete accident, plenty of players including Fifita and Gallen run exactly the same way with a forearm raised.

When's the last time anyone with the ball was suspended due to the way they ran? Last one I can recall was Jason Stevens for leading with the knees about 10 years ago.

shaggs

Coach
It was a complete accident, plenty of players including Fifita and Gallen run exactly the same way with a forearm raised.

When's the last time anyone with the ball was suspended due to the way they ran? Last one I can recall was Jason Stevens for leading with the knees about 10 years ago.
I think more people are pissed about he spray he gave Jayden as he went off

I recall our Craig Dimond was sent off in the early stages of a game in Brisbane in mid 1993 for running with a raised forearm.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon the best one doing the rounds for cocking up the elbow just prior to being contacted is the Donkeys Maguire.

It has been getting more and more obvious the longer he has been getting away with it.

Watch him go the next time he plays.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Brailey probably said something to Walker in the tackle along the lines of "you're a dirty merkin" which aggravated him. I don't really like Walker after the way he walked out in Souths but it's footy of course there's gonna be moments like that. I wish they just let them punch each other there would be so much less angry players off the field.

Let's be honest too not many players will mess with Cronulla when Fifita is on the field.

Brailey probably said something to Walker in the tackle along the lines of "you're a dirty merkin" which aggravated him. I don't really like Walker after the way he walked out in Souths but it's footy of course there's gonna be moments like that. I wish they just let them punch each other there would be so much less angry players off the field.

Let's be honest too not many players will mess with Cronulla when Fifita is on the field.
I hope walker and Fifita do come together. Would be delightful

Card Shark

Immortal
Brailey probably said something to Walker in the tackle along the lines of "you're a dirty merkin" which aggravated him.

LOL

He just had his jaw broken!!!!

I saw him at the game on Saturday, he was sitting right behind me for a while & he had his mouth closed the whole time.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
LOL

He just had his jaw broken!!!!

I saw him at the game on Saturday, he was sitting right behind me for a while & he had his mouth closed the whole time.

Ahh okay that's pretty odd that he was silent. Doesn't really make much sense for Dylan to yell abuse at him for that. If I was brailey I would of definitely called him a merkin haha.

shaggs

Coach
Ahh okay that's pretty odd that he was silent. Doesn't really make much sense for Dylan to yell abuse at him for that. If I was brailey I would of definitely called him a merkin haha.
Dylan is a dead shit. If he wasn't playing footy that bloke would be on the rock and roll, working as a labourer for cash to put through the pokies