What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter Egg Round - Other Games

Eelogical

Referee
I just don’t see it with Lomax. I don’t understand why we are so desperate to sign him
Nothing to worry about, he's just another Aldi's bargain. Manly are are finding the same with Brooks and Brown. The only difference is those two are in the self checkout isle.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Nothing to worry about, he's just another Aldi's bargain. Manly are are finding the same with Brooks and Brown. The only difference is those two are in the self checkout isle.
Luke brooks honeymoon is over.

We isolated him last week multiple times and scored 3 tries.

There is no way that Manly side should have lost that game to such an average side that the Dragons dished out.

Eelogical

Referee
Luke brooks honeymoon is over.

We isolated him last week multiple times and scored 3 tries.

There is no way that Manly side should have lost that game to such an average side that the Dragons dished out.
I'm not underestimating the Dragons. They are crazy enough to put quite a few sides to the sword.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is Belinda Sharpe 1 of the top 10 referees out there? Or is she part of a quota system?
Well let's be honest outside of Adam Gee who I rate the best ref in the game.

The rest need a kick up the arse.

Atkins should be extinct.
Klein and Sutton are past there use by date.

Who else is there need some fresh blood.

Wally21

Bench
Well let's be honest outside of Adam Gee who I rate the best ref in the game.

The rest need a kick up the arse.

Atkins should be extinct.
Klein and Sutton are past there use by date.

Who else is there need some fresh blood.
Believe it or not it was a serious question. I have absolutely no problem with a female ref, as long as she is one of the top referees.
it even makes sense from a respect perspective. It seems there is less carry on with a female ref.
It is an issue in business at the moment where men I know, including myself recently missed out on roles because of diversity quotas.

Gronk

Staff member
So you go in the bin for a hip drop, but not for a wack against the chops that takes out Bailey Simonsson for 78 minutes and HIA games.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So you go in the bin for a hip drop, but not for a wack against the chops that takes out Bailey Simonsson for 78 minutes and HIA games.
That was bad should have been a send off.

Sounds harsh but get rid of it. You only do it if the bare minimum is a send off no matter how accidental it is.

That tackle ended Haze Dunster's career.

Latest posts