What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter Egg Round - Other Games

King-Gutho94

Coach
How shit was Reed today a human handbrake in there attack.

How long is Gus going to put up with him before looking elsewhere

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He looks so slow, him and Hutchison. Mahoney on occassions looks like he's trying to play the penalty and then look around to see someone to pass to.

Their attack hasnt improved much with that spine.

hindy111

Post Whore
I disagree about Reed. I thought he was good today and busted his arse for the team.
No need for the hate.

The Bulldogs problem is their spine.
Their halfback and fullback are nuffies.

Reed at 9 and Burton at 6 are fine.

Reed had a good game I agree. But I thought Taffe for a change was one of the Dogs best. He is a nuffie however. Burton is ok but I expected more out of him. He'd be on close to a mill now.

Eelogical

Referee
Ebbs and flows, flotsam and jetsam. Mahoney took the money and ran, good luck to him. Sometimes, things work out in our favour. To me he's become a pinball bumper. I wouldn't have him back.........he's now got a dose of mange.

lucablight

First Grade
So how many teams (assuming everyone is at full strength) can challenge the Panthers? ATM it seems like it’s just us, Broncos and maybe Manly if Turbo has a day where he plays at 500%. Anyone think otherwise?

eels_fan

First Grade
Their spine alone - if they all fire - can and likely would beat any team.

They lack the depth they use to, and some of the forward power - but once they get NAS back and their spine back on the field (its been a long time since Paps, Munster, Hughes and Grant have made it on the field together) they'll be much better. I'd give them a better chance than Manly.

lucablight

First Grade
They have a fantastic spine but plodders almost everywhere else. I don’t think their forwards could stand up to the Panthers at full strength. Manly has a much more balanced team.