What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels and Jarryd Hayne...

T.S Quint

Coach
Hayne is the least of our problems at the moment.

Well, maybe not the least...but he's not even close to the top.

Last Week

Bench
Let me unravel the mystery for you.
1. No Semi and no Gutho takes away a hell of a lot of last years tries. Nobody has stepped up to fill the fair sized void that Semi left.
2. About last year and top 4 ..... you had the draw from heaven for the last 3 months of the 2017 season.
3. Mitch Moses. Downhill skier. Looked great last year when Semi and the gold plated draw propelled Parra into the top 4, but what has he done to knuckle down and help graft a win ?
Well, he bitch squealed to the ref twice for 2 sin bins. That helped.
Threw a selection of special passes into the men’s toilets on level 2, then screamed at his team mates for not standing square with the cubicle door. He is entitled to scream.... he is a fierce competitor after all.
Abused a team mate that actually works hard in the game. Unlike Mr no runs.
And lastly, he delivered his defensive technique that is as tough as opals.
Actually, it’s more like the resistance put up by the barrier once you swipe your opal card..... but you know what I meant.
But for the love of God, I hope you lot win a game soon, otherwise you are gonna see next level 12 yr old girl tantrum.
I’m glad I could help with your struggle.

Well there it is. Old fella is an expert and has solved Parramatta's issues.

Way to go old fella.

betcats

Referee
Ive heard Norman and Hayne never saw eye to eye and Norman didn't want him to come back. Also apparently Moses stormed out of a training session over the offseason.

Their forwards suck for sure but the whole squad looks fairly unfit, I don't think that's a happy camp. Imagine having egos like Hayne and Moses mix together every day at work, f**king nightmare with those two brats, Norman always seemed to march to his own beat a little as well.

Any team that signs Tony Williams to a contract deserves everything they get.

You could watch any of the 80 odd games he played at the Dogs and see that he was a total plodder. If I were the CEO of a Rugby League team and the recruitment manager even mentioned Tony Williams name, I would sack him.

110 plus kilos and couldn't run through a wet paper bag.

Oi, stop picking on wet paper bags. What have they ever done to deserve being compared to Tony Williams :p

Latest posts