What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

European Championship C

langpark

First Grade
Hardly comes as surprising news. I feel for Malta, who are now robbed of hosting a match and for the Czechs, who are one of the most legitimate developing nations in Rugby League and lost their spot in the group for this!

DlEHARD

Juniors
I remember Greece even talking about coming to Hong Kong. Im glad that was never entertained.

Last Week

Bench
So Spain need to win by 10 to make the next stage of the Qualifying and Greece need to win by 50 to do the same.

If Greece happen to make it through, would they even be able to financially participate next year?

langpark

First Grade
So Spain need to win by 10 to make the next stage of the Qualifying and Greece need to win by 50 to do the same.

If Greece happen to make it through, would they even be able to financially participate next year?
Greece will not win, you can be sure of that.

Spain do not need to win by 10. Even a draw will do. They are on two points with Malta right now. So any win puts them on 4 points and outright winners.

Last Week

Bench
Greece will not win, you can be sure of that.

Spain do not need to win by 10. Even a draw will do. They are on two points with Malta right now. So any win puts them on 4 points and outright winners.

Ah yes, I f**ked that up royally.

Cheers.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
vocal crowd

how come two of the most amateur and poorest leagues can put on a quality stream on Youtube for all and sundry to watch, whereas the FFR13 and to some extents the NRL are useless?

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
for those sleeping:

train1.jpg