What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Warriors NRL performance thread

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Meanwhile I'm seeing his old centre partner Ngani getting mentioned as a prospect for an All Black jersey.

Meth

Staff member
Sam Lousi is at the Hurricanes too.

Yeah, I'd play Laumape against Samoa.

BLN2

Juniors
Tui is starting to show what all Warriors fans know, he simply isn't a first grade half. His last plays were awful last night, running the ball then throwing a horrible pass out of hope. Maybe the tigers fans are starting to see this also.

Hurrell was very good, not as many errors as normal (although he had a couple), his runs were great.

TheDMC

Bench
Just saw that pass to the touchie... oh Tui
He had a worse moment earlier. Tigers totally dominating and he had a very easy stab kick to force a repeat and it was way to hard. Seven tackle set, try titans and then all momentum with them for next 30 mins. Poor dude might still come right but got a lot of process to learn.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Lolohea was better last weekend. At least one try assist and was unlucky to have a big cut out pass which would have led to another try ruled forward. Popped up in the right places.

His little kicks in behind the line are so dodgy though. They always seem to bounce up comfortably for a defender who then makes good ground returning them. I think the previous week one of them led to a length of the field try. He needs to learn to slide them into the in-goal.

Latest posts