What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous Eels Fans

magpie4ever

First Grade
Why is it that when you are watching the wiggles, Feathersword looks like a drunken homeless merkin, but on Dorothy the dinosaur, he is played by some ponce who could get married in Ireland.

the fact that you know there is a difference indicates you are up for an Irish wedding.:cool:

Haynzy

First Grade
Captain Feathersword married a girl who played Dorothy the Dinosaur / Henry the Octopus.

I did a gig with Captain Feathersword a few years ago. He is a great guy, stacks of fun too.
We were all on a flight to the US and he gave up his first class seat so that the new Wiggle's girlfriend could sit with her fella and he came and sat in cattle class with his family.

Mind you if I had a first class ticket while my family were in cattle class I'd probably give it up too, the years of pain from the other half wouldn't be worth the few hours of comfort.

SDM

First Grade
Ok, but you have to take out the bins, mow the lawn and listen to me whinge for the next 40 years while I get fat.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Ok, but you have to take out the bins, mow the lawn and listen to me whinge for the next 40 years while I get fat.

Fair deal, been putting up with that shite for 20 plus years :D so only need to jump the fence for the same crap, but at least you might have a smoke, drink & punt with me.:cool:

Gronk

Staff member
Samantha Armytage: Sorry, Cats, I cheer for the red and white
Samantha Armytage, Herald Sun
March 21, 2017 9:00pm
Subscriber only

6b7db54518b045f4c6bb6d87185d2472.jpg

THE new footy season is almost upon us; here I am writing about the game but before I begin I must confess: I grew up in country NSW.

Although we were reasonably close to the “Mexican” border, I was raised not only on a sheep-and-cattle property, but on a diet of rugby league and became a Parramatta Eels fan at the age of eight after Dad handed me a Peter Sterling footy card from the newspaper one random day.

Samantha Armytage: Sorry, Cats, I cheer for the red and white
Samantha Armytage, Herald Sun
March 21, 2017 9:00pm
Subscriber only

6b7db54518b045f4c6bb6d87185d2472.jpg

THE new footy season is almost upon us; here I am writing about the game but before I begin I must confess: I grew up in country NSW.

Although we were reasonably close to the “Mexican” border, I was raised not only on a sheep-and-cattle property, but on a diet of rugby league and became a Parramatta Eels fan at the age of eight after Dad handed me a Peter Sterling footy card from the newspaper one random day.

Growing up on a farm im not surprised she likes eels, at least she admits it.
Ive got a mate whos an eel farmer and eels smoker, him and his mrs are two of the biggest deviates i know and have a 6ft eel tank in their bedroom with a huge eel in there called Bruce whos as thick as your for arm.

El Diablo

Post Whore

T.S Quint

Coach
Growing up on a farm im not surprised she likes eels, at least she admits it.
Ive got a mate whos an eel farmer and eels smoker, him and his mrs are two of the biggest deviates i know and have a 6ft eel tank in their bedroom with a huge eel in there called Bruce whos as thick as your for arm.

Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I'd like to hear more about these people.