What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fanatics Bay V Bulldogs

tigerdan

Juniors
DUE TO THE SELLOUT OF THE SUPPORTERS WE ARE NOW MOVED TO BAY 142-2

HEY everyone

Been on to the phone to greg fromtelstra staium today and we have to a arrangement regarding the fanatics bay tommorrow night

Most of you would that due to the season tickets we have all been given different area to sit

telstra has agreed to give US THE 6 ROWS OF BAY 142-2 AS THE FANATICS BAY

WE ARE ALLOWED OUR BANNERS AS SAME AS THE SUPPORTERS ASREA BUT NO FLAG POLES OVER 1.4M
the big banner will also be allowed to put up in the bay

THERE ARE 50 TICKETS FOR THIS BAY ALL U HAVE TO IS WHEN U GET TO THE GROUND GIVE ME A CALL OR ASK A SECURITY GUARD TO RADIO SHAYNE (EVENTS MANAGER) AND WILL SWAP THE TICKET U HAVE AND GIVE U A TICKET FOR BAY 142-2

THERE WILL ALSO BE SECURITY SITTING WITH US TO MAKE SURE PPL FEEL SAFE
AND IF ANY1 SEES ANYTHING HAPPENING OR SOMEONE BEING OFFENSIVE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY1 WANTS TO TAKE THIS OFFER I URGE TO DO SO ASAP AS THERE IS ABOUT 35 TIX LEFT OR PM ME AND I WILL SEND U MY NUMBER TO CONTACT ME AT THE GAME AND I WILL COME DOWN TO GIVE YOU THE TICKETS

AND A VERY BIG THANKU TO MARK SHAYNE AND GREG FROM TELSTRA FOR HELPING US OUT WITH THIS 1
SEEY AS TOMMORROW NITE