What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

The Great Dane

First Grade
Some more photos of the kit

2024_macron_indig_front1_1000x1344_538370f2-e9a8-4cf4-9bc2-969ae32e952a.png

2024_macron_indig_back1_1000x1344_86fbefaf-3460-415b-aeb7-c2dae00da040.png
Blue and gold with a barn owl on it makes it look like some weird ACT rep jersey lol.

Hit The Post

Juniors
I like the design but i did a double take when i saw the plain white at the top... to me it looks really out of place

Frailty

First Grade
Good to see Parra remembered gold/yellow was part of their colour scheme. They've seemed determined to erase it from their identity.

Johnny88

Juniors
Unreleased  Jersey  24.jpg

Unreleased Eels indigenous Jersey the designer chose the Blue one. This one looks good.

Hit The Post

Juniors
View attachment 87756

Unreleased Eels indigenous Jersey the designer chose the Blue one. This one looks good.
trust parra to turn down the yellow... they seem intent on erasing it from their club identity

grozzy

Juniors
Does the Parramatta design have any eels on it? Considering the name Parramatta derives from the aboriginal for place of eels (or thereabouts) I thought it would be important.

MugaB

Coach
Does the Parramatta design have any eels on it? Considering the name Parramatta derives from the aboriginal for place of eels (or thereabouts) I thought it would be important.
Place of many eels... EELS

Nuke

Staff member
I think I'm missing something. Was his 150th game one week ago, on Sunday 5th May 2024, or was it not?
Today is Sunday 12th May, so one week ago was the 5th.

Latest posts