What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah vs Ennis

Farah vs Ennis

• Robbie Farah cos he got skill

Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Michael Ennis cos hes a grub

Votes: 56 35.7%

• Total voters

timka4

Bench
i would like farah to be in the side, however in SOO it seemed to me every time he got the ball he was just very nervous, i think he is an excellent hooker at club level, but in the 2 SOO matches, didnt really display this at all

Joker's Wild

Coach
tynebridge_building.jpg

Smith is better, not twice as good but better.

However they are both infinitely better than Ennis, because no matter what number you times 0 with, you still get zero.

Ironically, that same number is the level of skill Ennis has.

Co-Incidence? I think not.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Smith is better, not twice as good but better.

However they are both infinitely better than Ennis, because no matter what number you times 0 with, you still get zero.

Ironically, that same number is the level of skill Ennis has.

Co-Incidence? I think not.

Same Ennis that won the Dally M Hooker of the year?

The current NSW hooker?

That Ennis?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Same Ennis' that's won a premiership, or came 4th in the Dally Ms?

Nah he's not.

Yeah I guess he has no skill considering he was a major player in the team that came 2nd, replaced your man Farah in the NSW side and won the Dally M hooker gong all in the same year. :roll:

I understand that your love for Robbie is infinite and all encompassing but its rediculous to say the Ennis has "0 skill"

MacDougall

First Grade
Yeah I guess he has no skill considering he was a major player in the team that came 2nd, replaced your man Farah in the NSW side and won the Dally M hooker gong all in the same year. :roll:

I understand that your love for Robbie is infinite and all encompassing but its rediculous to say the Ennis has "0 skill"

Michael Ennis won the Dally M Hooker of the Year because he calls journos by their first names in interviews. Farah was 4th in the voting because almost every game he was in the top 3 players on the field. Citing him as hooker of the year as a reason for being the best is just delirium on your behalf.

Ennis is good, but unreliable. He had his best season ever playing with a fired up and well coached team. He won't ever be that good again.

TimmyB

Juniors
It pains me to say it, but Smith is the pick of the three.

If you want a player to lead your team and make the plays under pressure, it's Smith.

If you want the most dangerous hooker it's Farah.

If you want a player who will never let you down it's Ennis.

I rate it as
Smith
Farah
Ennis.

On the Farah v Ennis debate. Farah may make some errors that Ennis won't. However, Farah would never play a match as quietly as Ennis did against the Eels. The Dogs needed him and bar a half break he produced very little. In fact, he gave Parra a big leg up with that dumb hit on Moi Moi.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Michael Ennis won the Dally M Hooker of the Year because he calls journos by their first names in interviews. Farah was 4th in the voting because almost every game he was in the top 3 players on the field. Citing him as hooker of the year as a reason for being the best is just delirium on your behalf.

Ennis is good, but unreliable. He had his best season ever playing with a fired up and well coached team. He won't ever be that good again.

OK mate, please point out the part where I said Ennis was the best hooker. You cant because I never did.

I was responding to one of your fellow Tigers fans who said that Ennis's skill level was "0", righting him off as some sort of useless nuffy when it is clear as day to anyone with eyes that Ennis is anything but. I used the Dally M reference as an example of how rediculous said posters comments were.

Noa

First Grade
OK I hope all you Farah and Ennis nut-huggers took note of the great Cam Smiths game on Sunday.

When everything was going against us he stood up and got us out of jail. He may look quiet when we're dominating - which is because he outs the ego in the back-pocket and lets Thurston and Locky run the show - 'but when we need a tough, gritty leader to do the tough things to get us over the line or out of trouble, he stands up.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Suggesting Ennis has no skill is laughable.

Latest posts