What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fargo (TV Series)

Dogs Of War

Coach
Love this show. Got the flu and this has been in my watch list for a while. Smashed all 7eps in one sitting. Truely awesome stuff.

bileduct

Coach
Well this was fun while it lasted. The finale seemed a bit rushed but was a mostly satisfying conclusion.

It will be interesting to see what new story and characters they'll come up with if this is renewed for a second season.

bileduct

Coach
I highly doubt that statement will have anything to do with it being green-lit for a second season.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I highly doubt that statement will have anything to do with it being green-lit for a second season.

Probably should have explained myself better, that the tv show seems to have been well received and because the whole thing is made up there is nothing stopping then from making another series.

Timbo

Staff member
Well, it's over and I'm sad. Probably the best TV show since Breaking Bad ended.

The only thing that bugged me slightly was that we didn't get the showdown between Lorne and Molly that it had been seemingly building to the whole time. But I suppose that's almost kind of the point, real life doesn't always work out how you'd expect it to.

I wonder if they'll be able to make the second series work as well as that?

bileduct

Coach
I read an interview with the creator of this series and it was interesting that Joel & Ethan Coen pretty much had absolutely nothing to do with this show.

All of the scripts were written up without their consultation, and their only involvement was to read over them and give the green light.

Apparently all they were interested in asking was whether or not they would use the same accents as in the movie.

Chook

First Grade
At the behest of a mate I'm going to download it and watch it this week while on holidays.

Chook.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I wonder if they will use the link between the movie and the TV show for a new season (if they make one).

That bag of money on the side of the highway can really change people.

Haffa

Finally caught up on this last night. Fantastic ending to a brilliant season.

Fargo!
F*ck yeah!

Best show since Breaking Bad.
May rank up there with BB if they can keep up this quality for the next few seasons.

Can't wait to see what they do next year, but I will miss quite a few of these characters.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Fargo!
F*ck yeah!

Best show since Breaking Bad.
May rank up there with BB if they can keep up this quality for the next few seasons.

Can't wait to see what they do next year, but I will miss quite a few of these characters.

Perhaps they'll use the same actors, for different roles each series, the same way American Horror Story do it.

mackdadday

Juniors
Beatiful and absolutely brilliant. First episode i questiöned the casting of freeman in the lead role and for the first 3 or 4 episodes i thought it was a good show with great moments but starting from episode 5 and especially in the episode with the blizzard it just went to that phenomenal level.

Hopefully True Detective and moreso this show are showing s just the beginning of the new direction of television.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Second season has been green-lit.

It will have an all-new cast, and will be set about 35 years earlier, and Molly's father will be the central character, it will deal with the big event in his police career that he mentioned briefly during the S1. Molly will appear as a four-year old.