What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAV Fruit and Veg?

chileman

Coach
Just went downstairs to the speechies and they are having a party, they told me to help myself to something and I made a beeline to a plate full of the biggest strawberries you've ever seen, so juicy and sweet....mmmmmmmmm!

les norton

First Grade
Fruit - mangoes, bananas, watermelon, plums, peaches, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, cheeries, apples (green ones), rockmelon. mmmm bring on summer

(just quietly i feel like its been forever since i had a banana..:( I nearly stole one of a kid at tristans school the other day)

Vege - potato, beans, carrot, brocolli, corn...and pretty much everything in salads.

Frederick

Staff member
Bastard_Squad said:
Corn. Providing its served the right way...

AnnaKournikova1.jpg
That face could use some more butter.

chileman

Coach
les norton said:
(just quietly i feel like its been forever since i had a banana..:( I nearly stole one of a kid at tristans school the other day)
Well with bananas costing like $9 per kilo I'm not surprised les n, it that price you could by half a nation in Africa :shock:
Mmmmmmmm, did someone mention passionfruit!:p

chileman

Coach
Anyone here tried custard apple cut up in a bowl and then the juice of an orange poured over it and then some sprinkles of icing sugar.....delicious :D

roosters06

Juniors
Love tomatoes, Mandarins, Peaches, Mangos, Pineapple in the way of fruit. Love mushrooms, brocolli, cauliflower, bok choy, peas, carrots, cucumber in the way of vegies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Love em all. fav's would be watermelon on a hot summers day, strawberries, rock melon. Shart, They are all good. Love a brocolli and Colli bake as well....

Nikki

Coach
Fruit ~ Mangoes, apples, pears, bananas, rockmelon, watermelon.

Vegies ~ Carrots, peas and bean (only if they are raw), pototo's and corn (but im allergic to it)