What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FenDERRRRPPPPP!!!!!

legend

Coach
Fensom was his usual, horrid self but FMD, Austin and Williams were pathetic last night. I couldn't split who was worse. Hideous is an understatement.

As the season has progressed, I've found Austin to be regressing rapidly. Williams is a just a hack not worthy of first grade. Pure and simple.

bileduct

Coach
Austin had a shocker last night, but it's not really fair to say he's regressed.

In my opinion this team was broken by the last second loss to the Cowboys and then having Hurrell go through Croker the following week like a batch of MoviPrep.

Strong leadership is required, and we don't have it.

legend

Coach
I agree 100% on the leadership issue but IMO, Austin should be the one showing that leadership.

There have been some seasons of what if, but none quite like this one. So many close losses and the team does not seem to be learning how to deal with pressure situations. It's like watching an under six team run around sometimes. Risky passes, trying to score off the first play, simple drop balls and ineffective kicking from players with plenty of first grade experience. I don't get the mentality of the players when everything is on the line.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Austin was terrible, so was Williams. That is probably our season done and dusted, unless we win all our remaining games and hope for some results our way.

bileduct

Coach
Well it looks like Fensom's representative career just hit the derp ceiling with the City vs Country game being cancelled.

nick87

Coach
Good chat guys, hard to catch up with this forum given all the riveting debate, but it's worth it to see such salient points being made. I hope the 3 of you keep up the good work.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Good chat guys, hard to catch up with this forum given all the riveting debate, but it's worth it to see such salient points being made. I hope the 3 of you keep up the good work.

I prefer the banter here than at the GH forum. Everyone on that forum is insane.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
The Raiders player signing speculation thread on the GH is one of the most geniused things I've ever seen.

legend

Coach
Come on Nick, there are close to a dozen participants in this thread, including yourself. What I don't understand is why someone would take the time to criticise the lack of participants in a discussion, then add his two cents worth to said discussion.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is a bit of a poor man's shillo these days tbh. I think he could do a job with the limited interchange but boy do I hate him getting ball in the 20

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He is a bit of a poor man's shillo these days tbh. I think he could do a job with the limited interchange but boy do I hate him getting ball in the 20

I'd like to see Vaughan and Boyd split up in the front row rotation. If we do need to have a settler inside the opposition 20 I'd rather it be someone who is at least a chance of breaking through the line. Shillo and FPN aren't getting through and Fensom should be outright banned from touching the ball inside the opp 20.

Latest posts