What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FenDERRRRPPPPP!!!!!

legend

Coach
Gave away his mandatory two penalties that cost us eight points. IMO, the bad still outweighs the good with Fensom and we have enough depth to replace him.

Why is it fensom is the only one picked apart for giving away penalties??

For arguements sake, lets say he gets injured or is dropped, and whomever comes in cannot match his numbers in defence and we start leaking points through the middle, who are you lot going to blame then?

bileduct

Coach
Lazy marker defence, takes forever to get back onside, bulk of workload seems to be coming in late to wrap up already tackled players.

Gave away two of the dumbest penalties ever seen and had hands like flippers.

Flush this turd.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Fensom was one of those players people thought was good because he used to get good Supercoach points,people never actually watched him play,they just logged into Supercoach and assumed he was good lol

Tom Sangster > Fensom

mongoose

Coach
he is pretty rubbish these days. His penalties really piss me off, he has been a penalty magnet for years though.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I think Whitehead should be given the lock position. Whitehead is incredibly versatile and has already proven he has balls skills and defensive skills. What does Fensom give us? A lot of tackles, some hit ups with absolutely no force behind them and dumb penalties. Bye, bye Fenno. It's been a nice couple of years in the team, but it's time to move on mate.

nick87

Coach
We've got 3 back row spots in the starting team and 1 bench spot:

Tapine signed by Stuart on huge dollars. He's going to be there somewhere
Papalii is our only rep player, Stuart tried to sign him for Parra, he aint going anywhere
Whitehead is a Stuart purchase and international footballer, hard to see him being on the outer
Sololia is a Stuart favourite and frankly probably our captain if he was here 12 months earlier, from my understanding Stuart wants him part of the club after he hangs them up, he's not going anywhere

so as far as i can see, it's a matter of time before Fensom is either moved to the front row as our 4th guy behind Vaughan, Boyd and Paulo... or he's out.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I just can't see Fensom as a front rower. His hit-ups don't trouble anyone, he'd be like a poor man's Josh Miller.

But I guess that would make him twice as effective as FPN.

bileduct

Coach
Papalii is our only rep player
This guy disagrees with that statement...

1439353984261.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
I just can't see Fensom as a front rower. His hit-ups don't trouble anyone, he'd be like a poor man's Josh Miller.

But I guess that would make him twice as effective as FPN.

Oh man, I forgot about josh Miller. I loved that guy. I hope all the concussions didn't stuff him up off the field.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Josh miller was a poor man's Kris kahler. Geez you guys have had some huge hearts but no muscle to support it

Paullyboy

Coach
Miller actually had a period where he was bloody good. The head knocks caught up with the poor bloke in the end.

legend

Coach
Josh Miller was way better than Kris Kahler. Miller had bad hands but he put in 110% every game. Sort of like how Rapana plays.