What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach sacked 2024

yobbo84

First Grade
Payten / JD swap anyone?

JD back to his Nth Qld roots, while Payten has the stones to deliver some hard truths at Souths

Diesel

Referee
Payten / JD swap anyone?

JD back to his Nth Qld roots, while Payten has the stones to deliver some hard truths at Souths
I think paytens wife’s family is in NQ, so unless this has legs or Payten is under pressure I can’t see it happening

Fangs

Coach
Close the thread it's AD. By Sunday you'd think.

Honours to AOB who has really put in an admirable effort considering the circumstances

Pjf04b

Juniors
Although Parradontmattrer do play tomorrow, so it could still be a dead heat!
Triple dead on Monday if both wait till Monday and the Knights cop a flooding on Sunday!

Loose Cannon

Bench
Given the Ponga injury, a pedestrian game plan, and despite Wests Group‘s ignorance, O’Brien should be odds-on to be punted before his 3-year extension even takes effect.

That’s some quality incompetence by all parties.

Given the Ponga injury, a pedestrian game plan, and despite Wests Group‘s ignorance, O’Brien should be odds-on to be punted before his 3-year extension even takes effect.

That’s some quality incompetence by all parties.
Ponga’s golden second half of the season last year probably bought him enough time to not win this years sack race.

yobbo84

First Grade
If JD isn't sacked tomorrow we are no longer a serious footy club and will spend many years in the doldrums

Loose Cannon

Bench
Ponga’s golden second half of the season last year probably bought him enough time to not win this years sack race.
Yeah, don’t think he’ll beat anyone home, especially JD, but still want it to happen before the year is out, just to expose the idiocy of my club.

Woody90

Juniors
Yeah, don’t think he’ll beat anyone home, especially JD, but still want it to happen before the year is out, just to expose the idiocy of my club.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few clauses in his new contract. Apparently they put a lot in Nathan Brown’s.

Can’t see him getting sacked though. The Ponga injury is a get out of jail free card for him. A narratives been formed that the Knights can’t win without Ponga so AOB is basically free and clear.

MugaB

Coach
I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few clauses in his new contract. Apparently they put a lot in Nathan Brown’s.

Can’t see him getting sacked though. The Ponga injury is a get out of jail free card for him. A narratives been formed that the Knights can’t win without Ponga so AOB is basically free and clear.
Does that mean BA is safe coz Eels can't win without Moses OR is he safe coz the pawwa players are just inept, and he seems to be the only glue that's holding that team together

Woody90

Juniors
Does that mean BA is safe coz Eels can't win without Moses OR is he safe coz the pawwa players are just inept, and he seems to be the only glue that's holding that team together

I reckon he’ll also be safe until Moses is back at least. They’ll probably still be shit though when he returns. Same with the Knights.