What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FO Adam Blair

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Johnson and Blair can both fugg off.
If they have this negative attitude that we want them to fail, or think losing a quarter final with a piss performance isn't a negative....I don't want that culture around the club I support.

Give me Green and Ata in the halves, and Chris P Bacon at lock and I'm a happier man.

vvvrulz

Coach
LOL haven't been around here for a while and this catches my eye first.
We already have an FO Blair thread. Good lord.

Absolutely true though, if you think that 4-2 was bad just wait for this Warriors season, it's going to be a true battlefield roughing it out next year. Oh boy.

Izz

Bench
Stop it youse guys! We have to support the boys. How can we expect them to win any games if we don't support them? Especially because, as youse all know, the more we support the boys the more skills and mental toughness they have. So just remember, whenever they lose next season, like when they give up 16-point leads or fail to score any points for the final 60 minutes or forget how to tackle, it's because youse weren't supporting them, youse selfish, ungrateful fans!

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Stop it youse guys! We have to support the boys. How can we expect them to win any games if we don't support them? Especially because, as youse all know, the more we support the boys the more skills and mental toughness they have. So just remember, whenever they lose next season, like when they give up 16-point leads or fail to score any points for the final 60 minutes or forget how to tackle, it's because youse weren't supporting them, youse selfish, ungrateful fans!
fhyi7VX.gif

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'll always support the boys unfortunately. But if they piss me off, then Im gonna type some stuff on here that not everyones gonna like but its exactly 'on to it' according to me. Lets hope for Blairs sake that theres not many pages on this thread.

JJ

Immortal
I'll always support the boys unfortunately. But if they piss me off, then Im gonna type some stuff on here that not everyones gonna like but its exactly 'on to it' according to me. Lets hope for Blairs sake that theres not many pages on this thread.
Blair is f**king rubbish - as is Kearney, these two threads will be legendary

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Blair is f**king rubbish
Yeah I know but Im really hoping were both wrong although that it so hard to see. Blair went as expected in the RLWC (a passenger) apart for when he started talking tough and hyping up the Tongans.

vvvrulz

Coach
In the past these FO threads at least waited until the shmuck earned it.

Blair is an exception I'm happy with.

Big Marn

Juniors
i think we should have a WTF thread next year. For all the WTF moments we have during a Warriors season. Should be a 20 pager.