What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran Is Coming

Burns

First Grade
You field arguably one of the strongest teams ever seen in the NRL in terms of sheer talent and potential. The NZ spine. Wow, the pressure is already immense.

Cold Roses

Juniors
If Kearney can get Matulino fit and firing and most importantly interested, and whip the rest of the forwards into a semblance of shape, we should be making a finals appearance again. I'm not hoping for too much more than that at the moment.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
He won't fix all our problems but I'm pretty excited he's here. Will add so much to the team and if the rest of the team aims up, well be in the top 6 next year comfortably

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Hes played under Kearney so theres no chance of an off field drama there. Kearney probably influenced his decision somewhat. Yeah Im a little bit excited but still a bit doubtful.

Benek

Juniors
Top 4 next year or I'm gutted. On paper we have the strongest Warriors team ever.

Even if Foran doesn't deliver world-class on field, he'd help guys like Hingano develop.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Great. We deal with pressure really well, generally.

Oh absolutely!
BL41EziCEAA-ztY.jpg

Penrose_11

Juniors
We just need that ball playing 2nd rower/ lock forward now and the pack will start to take shape. And for Mamalo to transfer to UKSL!!

Latest posts