What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Oi R20, Diego loves Kelly because Kelly is indigenous and is from Diego's home town!

He hates the Burgesses because they are Poms!

He hates Goodwin because you love him!

How is that for truth telling, R20???

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi R20, Diego loves Kelly because Kelly is indigenous and is from Diego's home town!

He hates the Burgesses because they are Poms!

He hates Goodwin because you love him!

How is that for truth telling, R20???
Bullseye!!!!!

Correct!!!!

He will say that's trolling.

But you and I know the truth alien!!!!

themacemaceman

Juniors
Shadow please tell us about these "selectors" you keep referring to?
What are their names, who are they?
I'm sure your mate who is high up at Souths can tell you.

What is the selection process and how do the selectors come up with the team each week.

Excuse my nievity but I would have thought that there was one selector and his name was Maguire,M.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Cook is so dynamite at hooker though. He's got speed that Farah doesn't have.

true mate.....i want kelly gone i dont care if cook is partnering walker in the halves or farah partners walker in the halves and put cook at no9 i just want that dud kelly goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant anyone see this...ffs.. im starting to lose it over here r20 im serious...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I just saw the line up kelly,tyrrell,clark,and turner i am speechless- stunned- sad with tears in my eyes-am i hallucinating-is this really happening-can someone explain to me what the hell is going on-this is my saddest day today as a member/fan i have never felt so bad seeing this garbage line up with kelly-tyrrell-clark-turner-this is killing me surely this wont be the top 17 vs manly-i gotta finish this message its playing with my senses its ripping my bunny heart inside out my brain feels like its about to explode whilst reading the souths line up for round 2.

Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 thats why i started this thread mate and i was sadly right i just cant believe the line up in rd2 it beggars belief mate there better be changes before kick off....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I just saw the line up kelly,tyrrell,clark,and turner i am speechless- stunned- sad with tears in my eyes-am i hallucinating-is this really happening-can someone explain to me what the hell is going on-this is my saddest day today as a member/fan i have never felt so bad seeing this garbage line up with kelly-tyrrell-clark-turner-this is killing me surely this wont be the top 17 vs manly-i gotta finish this message its playing with my senses its ripping my bunny heart inside out my brain feels like its about to explode whilst reading the souths line up for round 2.

Shadow...
I know how you feel!!!!

Surely there will be a couple of changes.

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 thats why i started this thread mate and i was sadly right i just cant believe the line up in rd2 it beggars belief mate there better be changes before kick off....Shadow...
We will know a bit more when it's down to 19 men.

He can only make 2 changes max!!!!

So unfortunately there will be duds there!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we need george and tom for their weight and size with sam and musgrove to smash em up the middle becoz manly lost taupau etc this is a chance to win this game but madge has no idea unfortunately...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Pauline for PM it will happen.....Shadow...
I know how you feel!!!!

Surely there will be a couple of changes.

oi R20 here is a pic of reggie the rabbit laughing and waiving goodbye to dud-turtle-legs-mcinnes as he back strokes his way to stmerge to find a new home hopefully kelly,tyrrell,clark and turner are next to go....Shadow...
H5xKzcOZyC-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts