What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Shadow, I think Reggie the Rabbit might be related to Macarthur Square's Rowdy Rabbit and R.J. Rabbit (Rowdy Junior Rabbit)!

rj-article.ashx

http://www.macarthursquare.com.au/w...ember/school-holidays/kidtastic/amazing-race/

OVP

Coach
Pauline for PM it will happen.....Shadow...

oi R20 here is a pic of reggie the rabbit laughing and waiving goodbye to dud-turtle-legs-mcinnes as he back strokes his way to stmerge to find a new home hopefully kelly,tyrrell,clark and turner are next to go....Shadow...
H5xKzcOZyC-12.png

I drink with Reggie (Charlie) every second Friday. I can assure you he'd do no such thing. He respects all the Souths players.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I drink with Reggie (Charlie) every second Friday. I can assure you he'd do no such thing. He respects all the Souths players.

Question for OVP; if you know charlie gallico just ask charlie what is the 1st name of my mates name when he was best man at my mates wedding in perth approx 3 years ago just ask charlie what his mates1st name is that got married? he is one of my closest mates as well, my mate had a few of the souths heir achy in attendance that day...Shadow...

we need george and tom for their weight and size with sam and musgrove to smash em up the middle becoz manly lost taupau etc this is a chance to win this game but madge has no idea unfortunately...Shadow...
George and Tom have been dropped to the stiffs so the won't be smashing Manly up the middle.
If the rumours are true George and Tom are on their way out at the end of the season. I'm not sure how long they have to run on their contracts. If the Rabbitohs lose to Manly, Madge might be joining them

DiegoNT

First Grade
George and Tom have been dropped to the stiffs so the won't be smashing Manly up the middle.
If the rumours are true George and Tom are on their way out at the end of the season. I'm not sure how long they have to run on their contracts. If the Rabbitohs lose to Manly, Madge might be joining them
Can you elaborate on the rumours? There were rumours of Souths trying to offload Tom last year as well

Can you elaborate on the rumours? There were rumours of Souths trying to offload Tom last year as well
Only from friends in the UK who are saying that Leeds and Saint Helens are very interested if either is keen to return to the UK, but understand both want to stay in Australia when they leave the Rabbitohs.
I think I'm right in saying one of them wants to trial in the NFL.

alien

Referee
We would be over the salary cap! Tedesco wouldn't leave WT for less than $1,000,000 per year - not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.