What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Roosters by 40.

Keary three tries and a big 'f**k you Russell'.
Geez aren't you a positive one?

They've now lost captain and hooker Jake Friend who is a monumental loss. We now have a better spine than them and I think they can guide us to victory. Here's hoping they do.

Rabbits20

Immortal
2. AJ
21. Moceidreke
3. Talakai
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
1. Cody
7. AR
8. T. Burgess
9. Farah
17. Musgrove
6. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

10. Clark
11. Crichton
14. Cook
16. Rochow

Rabbits20

Immortal
Geez aren't you a positive one?

They've now lost captain and hooker Jake Friend who is a monumental loss. We now have a better spine than them and I think they can guide us to victory. Here's hoping they do.
We can win this R95. Glory Glory mate!!!!!!!!!!!

Look above at what the team will be!!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Its time to face the music we have far too many duds in our team and we dont have the right cattle at souths today...
Our only real 1st grade players at souths are;inglis,sburg,gburg,cook,farah,walker,reynolds,and goodwin but goodwin and farah need to retire within 1-2 years maximum.
The rest are duds....
Like my mate at souths said we will struggle this year
This year aint going to be a good one mark my words
Forget sugar coating things i aint i am telling it as it is we might be fighting it out with newcastle for the spoon dont laugh because i believe its true our team is just above nsw cup standard oh and we play the cows in townsville next week heaven forbid the scoreline it will be 20-0 after 30 mins or more for sure.
And lastly souths better start buying the right cattle or we are doomed as we are today why we keep resigning duds like clark/turner beggars belief as my old mate says at souths and he cant believe it were his words to me i am already over this year.....Shadow...

OVP

Coach
You're so good at whinging Shadow, you could captain England at the World Whinging Championships (coming soon to a network near you !!)

p.s. sorry Pommy :D

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
The 2017 souths team is garbage but only the dont knowers cant see it and i dont expect them to its just too painful to watch from here on the dont knowers will see it happen soon but they all will not be able to grasp the situation or the clear understanding why souths will fail dismally in 2017, thats why i call them the dont knowers of rugby league its really hard for me to say and type the truth hopefully r20 will see the truth.....Shadow...

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Shadow, I'm pretty sure we'll win enough games to avoid the wooden spoon. Don't panic about loosing to the Roosters because the Roosters are probably a top 4 team this year, and we had 5 players out (GI, George Burgess, Hunt, Gray, and Burns).

De tmTrajic

Juniors
Shadow, I'm pretty sure we'll win enough games to avoid the wooden spoon. Don't panic about loosing to the Roosters because the Roosters are probably a top 4 team this year, and we had 5 players out (GI, George Burgess, Hunt, Gray, and Burns).
Much truth being said by many. Roosters are a very good team @ we were mising some players.
I'd even say we have players not up standard. Other teams have better breeding & buying policies. We seen to be stuck back in the era were could pluck the 5 best players in the world out of our backyard.
That backyard is now highrise populated by a different stock of people.
The game today is being played by a bigger, faster group of young men. We got to have a select group of 'player hunters', we must be out buying the roosters & others.
We do have a solid core of talent. Turner is not a 'dud' . Musgrove is no dud & either is Crichton, Cook, AJ ^ most of the boys now coming into first grade.
Our problem is pure mathematics. Our salary cap less Burgess x 3 & Ingliss leaves little room for error.
So lets get a youth buying policy that is full proof. Lets out Nick Politis & buy their kids like the have bought ours in the past. Its a war so lets get a plan.

doyen

Bench

And Sam out of the game for a long period!!

I think there's room for some optimism but it will depend on the style we develop "going forward"--as our illustrious coach loves to say!!
I reckon the balls in his court to give players a fair chance to perform;to encourage some expansive & adventurous footy;especially to the younger ones like Cam Murray!!
I think if he does that,we can still surprise!!!
The Roosters have stolen a few of our very best in recent times;we need them back--very,very important!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.