What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Its time to face the music we have far too many duds in our team and we dont have the right cattle at souths today...
Our only real 1st grade players at souths are;inglis,sburg,gburg,cook,farah,walker,reynolds,and goodwin but goodwin and farah need to retire within 1-2 years maximum.
The rest are duds....
Like my mate at souths said we will struggle this year
This year aint going to be a good one mark my words
Forget sugar coating things i aint i am telling it as it is we might be fighting it out with newcastle for the spoon dont laugh because i believe its true our team is just above nsw cup standard oh and we play the cows in townsville next week heaven forbid the scoreline it will be 20-0 after 30 mins or more for sure.
And lastly souths better start buying the right cattle or we are doomed as we are today why we keep resigning duds like clark/turner beggars belief as my old mate says at souths and he cant believe it were his words to me i am already over this year.....Shadow...
If your over this year than f**k off and don't return til next year and leave the rest of us to support Souths. Good or bad.

And take your dickhead mate with you

Pommy

Coach
We've more dud fans than players.

GBurgess has the potential to be a top class player. Sadly that potential took a first class flight home with BA about two years ago and doesn't seem to be returning any time soon.

Shadow, I'm pretty sure we'll win enough games to avoid the wooden spoon. Don't panic about loosing to the Roosters because the Roosters are probably a top 4 team this year, and we had 5 players out (GI, George Burgess, Hunt, Gray, and Burns).

In our last 4 games we've won twice as many as Newcastle have in their last 21 I think.
We won't get the spoon there's newcastle, Dragons and Wests are capable of totally imploding yet.
We kept what I deemed a reasonable scorline given the circumstances. against the team who have impressed me the most so far this season. Unless their savaged by injuries I will be shocked if they aren't in the GF.

Last edited:

JetRider

Juniors
I think our team as individuals are not as good as the top sides and in order for the team to win they need to play well as a unit. This has not happened as yet and poor discipline and silly mistakes are not helping. I did not think we would have much chance against the Roosters and was surprised we did not lose by 40.

We were dispairing last year and then they clicked in the last few rounds, so we know they can do it. Let's hope they find their mojo soon so that we can enjoy a few wins - love this team good, bad or indifferent.

Pommy

Coach
I think our team as individuals are not as good as the top sides and in order for the team to win they need to play well as a unit. This has not happened as yet and poor discipline and silly mistakes are not helping. I did not think we would have much chance against the Roosters and was surprised we did not lose by 40.

We were dispairing last year and then they clicked in the last few rounds, so we know they can do it. Let's hope they find their mojo soon so that we can enjoy a few wins - love this team good, bad or indifferent.

The difference was GI clicked as part of that. This year we've got over a tenth of our salary cap sidelined for the season. That's not an attack on GI it's just a reality that we're missing a huge part of our playing terms in financial and impact value. Combine that with another tenth in a pair of twins who are neither use nor ornament in their current form. We're missing almost a quarter of the cap space.

Rsag85

Bench
Its time to face the music we have far too many duds in our team and we dont have the right cattle at souths today...
Our only real 1st grade players at souths are;inglis,sburg,gburg,cook,farah,walker,reynolds,and goodwin but goodwin and farah need to retire within 1-2 years maximum.
The rest are duds....
Forget sugar coating things i aint i am telling it as it is we might be fighting it out with newcastle for the spoon dont laugh because i believe its true our team is just above nsw cup standard oh and we play the cows in townsville next week heaven forbid the scoreline it will be 20-0 after 30 mins or more for sure.
And lastly souths better start buying the right cattle or we are doomed as we are today why we keep resigning duds like clark/turner beggars belief as my old mate says at souths and he cant believe it were his words to me i am already over this year.....Shadow...

Who's your old mate at Souths, the goal post or the wall in the office? Lol

doyen

Bench
I don't want either Keary or Carter back Doyen.

I'm very happy with Cody and Cook.

I'm not talking about Keary & Carter---some of our best young players left for The Roosters--I think the Butcher boys were lured--I think one was capt. of their NYC p/ship side last year.
They felt they'd get better coaching at Easts!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm not talking about Keary & Carter---some of our best young players left for The Roosters--I think the Butcher boys were lured--I think one was capt. of their NYC p/ship side last year.
They felt they'd get better coaching at Easts!!!

That's straight up a serious problem. If people are stealing our youth then we should be stealing other people's youth.

ThingFish

Juniors
The rest are duds....

Shadow is 100% right.....But the reason we have so many duds is because some of the only first graders he named are taking up to 80% of our cap. Time to get real real. We need to loose GI and the twins in order to buy some real cattle. I'd even be prepared to put Sammy on the cutting block. It's sad but GI has not performed since 14, now he has to deal with an ACL comeback. If Broncs still want him, let him go. The Twins, it seems like model girlfriends, married life etc have made them cucks, super soft serve footballers. Sammy, well prob 25% of our cap and now there are dozens of equal boppers at 1/3 the price.

Nailed it Shade, but the only way to get cattle is let some of the $$$ players go.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Shadow did you write us off in 2014 after 4 rounds.
We were 1-3.

I'm sorry you missed our first title in 42 years or did you get back on the bandwagon when we started winning which wasn't really until the first semi. We lost going into the semis from memory.
Our team for round 4 was as follows.
How many duds in this line up?
Reddy? Tuqiri was dropped shortly after this.
Merritt was on a slow slide out of first grade.
Walker at 6.....No
Koroisau probably never heard of til then.
Lowe?
Picker?
And of course you 2 favs Tyrell and Turner on the bench who ended up starting in the GF.

Rabbitohs
1 Greg Inglis
2 Nathan Merritt
3 Joel Reddy
4 Bryson Goodwin
5 Lote Tuqiri
6 Dylan Walker
7 Adam Reynolds
8 George Burgess
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Sam Burgess
11 Chris McQueen
12 Ben Lowe
13 John Sutton (c)

Interchange
14 Ben Te'o
15 Joe Picker
16 Kyle Turner
17 Dave Tyrrell

ThingFish

Juniors
Shadow did you write us off in 2014 after 4 rounds.
We were 1-3.

I'm sorry you missed our first title in 42 years or did you get back on the bandwagon when we started winning which wasn't really until the first semi. We lost going into the semis from memory.
Our team for round 4 was as follows.
How many duds in this line up?
Reddy? Tuqiri was dropped shortly after this.
Merritt was on a slow slide out of first grade.
Walker at 6.....No
Koroisau probably never heard of til then.
Lowe?
Picker?
And of course you 2 favs Tyrell and Turner on the bench who ended up starting in the GF.

Rabbitohs
1 Greg Inglis
2 Nathan Merritt
3 Joel Reddy
4 Bryson Goodwin
5 Lote Tuqiri
6 Dylan Walker
7 Adam Reynolds
8 George Burgess
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Sam Burgess
11 Chris McQueen
12 Ben Lowe
13 John Sutton (c)

Interchange
14 Ben Te'o
15 Joe Picker
16 Kyle Turner
17 Dave Tyrrell

The main difference from 2014 till now is Ben Te'o. We need at new Ben Te'o or two. NOBODY in our system currently is his equal not even his majesty Sam (feet for hands) Burgess. 2012-2014 we changed the way the game was played. 2014-2017 the game has changed, but the way we have hasn't.

themacemaceman

Juniors
The main difference from 2014 till now is Ben Te'o. We need at new Ben Te'o or two. NOBODY in our system currently is his equal not even his majesty Sam (feet for hands) Burgess. 2012-2014 we changed the way the game was played. 2014-2017 the game has changed, but the way we have hasn't.
I could be wrong but we have changed. We are not playing bash and barge anymore.
We are throwing the ball Round a lot more.
We have blokes like Clarke running the ball up and offloading etc.
Bash and barge is dead and has been for
Couple of years.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Thank you R20 i really thought you would disagree with me to some degree we are fugged mate look at our team of duds lets get serious here:burns,jennings, tyrrell, clark, turner, talakai, johnston, gray,musgrove, rochow, cherrington,crichton,siti modeirecke,nielsen,murphy,fuimaono,kelly,anyone else?oh yeah tom burgess he could not catch a full grown elephant if it was shot out of a cannon at him in a dark night. fug me and we think we will make the 8 with all these contracted supposed 1st grade duds in our team.The dont knowers will think we are ok lol@them nfi about who is a dud or whom is a real 1st grade player.....this is a fugging nightmare 2017 is gone!!!!how do our recruitment officers and head office get it so wrong after 2014?rusty needs to intervene someone needs to grow a brain here and fast the wooden spoon is not out of reach..oi dont knowers forget about clarky and turner and tyrrell and aj and co are all good blokes oh yeah all good blokes my a$$ that dont help us win a grand final hahaha win a grand final with these duds oh r20 im starting to lose it over here im over it and im out of here my heads in a spin...Shadow...

ThingFish

Juniors
I could be wrong but we have changed. We are not playing bash and barge anymore.
We are throwing the ball Round a lot more.
We have blokes like Clarke running the ball up and offloading etc.
Bash and barge is dead and has been for
Couple of years.
Ummmm no. When we are under pressure and have no idea, it's our default. Over the last "couple of years " that's been pretty regular.

Plus if it's "been dead" what have we been doing for the last couple of years, because the last couple of years have been shithouse.

ThingFish

Juniors
Thank you R20 i really thought you would disagree with me to some degree we are fugged mate look at our team of duds lets get serious here:burns,jennings, tyrrell, clark, turner, talakai, johnston, gray,musgrove, rochow, cherrington,crichton,siti modeirecke,nielsen,murphy,fuimaono,kelly,anyone else?oh yeah tom burgess he could not catch a full grown elephant if it was shot out of a cannon at him in a dark night. fug me and we think we will make the 8 with all these contracted supposed 1st grade duds in our team.The dont knowers will think we are ok lol@them nfi about who is a dud or whom is a real 1st grade player.....this is a fugging nightmare 2017 is gone!!!!how do our recruitment officers and head office get it so wrong after 2014?rusty needs to intervene someone needs to grow a brain here and fast the wooden spoon is not out of reach..oi dont knowers forget about clarky and turner and tyrrell and aj and co are all good blokes oh yeah all good blokes my a$$ that dont help us win a grand final hahaha win a grand final with these duds oh r20 im starting to lose it over here im over it and im out of here my heads in a spin...Shadow...
Our recruitment can't do anything until GI's back ended contract is off the books. Step 1 is let Broncs have GI.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow is 100% right.....But the reason we have so many duds is because some of the only first graders he named are taking up to 80% of our cap. Time to get real real. We need to loose GI and the twins in order to buy some real cattle. I'd even be prepared to put Sammy on the cutting block. It's sad but GI has not performed since 14, now he has to deal with an ACL comeback. If Broncs still want him, let him go. The Twins, it seems like model girlfriends, married life etc have made them cucks, super soft serve footballers. Sammy, well prob 25% of our cap and now there are dozens of equal boppers at 1/3 the price.

Nailed it Shade, but the only way to get cattle is let some of the $$$ players go.

Thank you god i knew there was another human on this forum besides r20 that sees the truth and realizes that the dont knowers know nothing about rugby league bravo bravo bravo ThingFish take a bow mate i am proud of you....Shadow...

alien

Referee
Shadow, you try catching an elephant (or anything) in a dark night. You can't catch what you can't see!

ThingFish

Juniors
Thank you god i knew there was another human on this forum besides r20 that sees the truth and realizes that the dont knowers know nothing about rugby league bravo bravo bravo ThingFish take a bow mate i am proud of you....Shadow...
Shad the other way to get cattle is to f**k off the "no dickhead" policy, because look around the NRL "the dickheads" are kicking arse!! Plus we once owned many of those dickheads:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts