What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You have to ask yourself would the broncos or the cowboys or the storm have these (11) players below on their roster in 1st grade in 2017? These (11) players below need the chop or we will stay with mediocrity for future years to come, and i can see madge"s job on the chopping block by near years end and you can all quote me on that. i believe this year will be doomed to failure cant you see it?.p.s. i dont sugar coat things because i am a realist and so id suggest to The dont knowers and The cant seers to do the same before you all get disappointed well before years end....Shadow Cares....

(8) dud forwards that need sacking immediately whether contracted or not:
cherrington
clark
tyrrell
turner
gosiewski
greinke
rochow
rudolf

(3 ) dud backs that need sacking immediately whether contracted or not:
nielsen
kelly
moceidreke

DiegoNT

First Grade
Okay you've pulled up 1 lock who is statistically better than Sam over 3 games. The only other one you could pull up is jack de Belin. So you've successfully named two locks that are better than Sam at his position. Merrin and Sam are obviously on the same level. That's definitely not 10 forwards.
I already named 12 forwards who have been better since the start of 2016.
That's 3 locks with better stats then Sam over a whole year (also didn't include taumololo). That disproves the whole Nobody can does as much work as Sam theory. I never mentioned jack de belin at all!?
Sam is no way amongst the best forwards in the game at the moment.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha sure you have. Let me guess Shadow Private msg you lol :joy:

Funny how you keep bagging out Turner or Talakai but the Fiji kid on debut made more defences errors then anyone but you still reward him with a starting spot
No I made my own mind up!!!!

Talakai is a turnstile and left poor Moceidreke with no choice but to come in as he had 3-1 on him!!!!

Talakai has had a few chances and hasn't delivered. He is a back rower!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm a member, but the differences between me and you is I go into every season believing in the side can win the comp because I believe in the side I support the side even if I know they are making stupid calls I believe in the side. Support your side or support someone else. You ever heard the saying South Sydney tie I die...., start living it mate
I went into this season believing we could make week 2 of the finals.

I can now sadly realise that won't happen.

I don't live in the clouds in fairy land unlike others!!!!

You telling me to start living it, LMAO.

I caught 3 trains there and back the other night. 1hr 45mins each way!!!!

I'll always head out and give my support even if we lose our next 8 matches!!!!!!

You should head into Souths Facebook. Thousands of them are all saying what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!

Our recruitment has been shite!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
No I made my own mind up!!!!

Talakai is a turnstile and left poor Moceidreke with no choice but to come in as he had 3-1 on him!!!!

Talakai has had a few chances and hasn't delivered. He is a back rower!!!

He was poor in defence as well both played a part in the poor reads

Rsag85

Bench
I went into this season believing we could make week 2 of the finals.

I can now sadly realise that won't happen.

I don't live in the clouds in fairy land unlike others!!!!

You telling me to start living it, LMAO.

I caught 3 trains there and back the other night. 1hr 45mins each way!!!!

I'll always head out and give my support even if we lose our next 8 matches!!!!!!

You should head into Souths Facebook. Thousands of them are all saying what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!

Our recruitment has been shite!!!!!!

You don't win the comp after 4 rounds of footy mate. Stop bagging the side it's childish with the duds bull shit seriously

Rsag85

Bench
Let's sign a team of Jt and Gi lol your a joke mate. Something called a salary cap in place plus half of the guys you named i bet you haven't even seen played

Status
Not open for further replies.