What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hated watching the half time intervention and seeing Sam just completely go off. The fact is he made more tackles and runs than some of our players make in a full game in one half. To sit there and say he's part of the reason for our poor performances is frustrating if anything. Without Sam and our halves we would be at the bottom of the table without a doubt.
Triple Correctamundo!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy knows his stuff!!!!!

He ain't sugar coating it like some!!!!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Huh????????

We would be getting pumped by 50 regularly without Sam.

Tom and George couldn't catch if their lives depended on it.

Clark is too small for prop and gets forced back. He can't break the line.

Tyrrell is past it!!!!!!!!

Turner makes his tackles but can't break the line or make anough hit ups and doesn't have impact.

Rochow is a bit better than Clark but is a plodder!!!!!!!!!

Sutto is getting older!!!!!!!!!

I don't think people realise how much Sam does!!!!!!!!

We looked better when he came off on Thursday and we won the game last week with him off the field right or wrong?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Since the start of 2016,?

Taumololo
Fifita
Gallen
Merrin
Cordner
Papalli
Gilette
Jake Trbo
Bromwich
M. Scott
Frizelle
W. Graham

Taumololo yes
Fifita - same level
Gallen - past it
Merrin - f**k no
Cordner- edge forward so no
Papalli- f**k no
Gillette- same deal edge forward.
Jake turbo- LOL
Bromwich- yes he's one of the best props in the game but he hasn't even been playing that great this year
M. Scott- done his acl and hasn't been at his best since 2015.
Frizzel- LOL

Nearly all of those players are edge forwards. If Sam played for a team like the broncos, cowboys, storm he would easily be better than all of those guys on the edge. But no he has to carry our team from lock cause no one else can defend in the middle like he can.

Rsag85

Bench
I don't think Hunt is good.

Hunt is inconsistent!!!!!!!! I'm disappointed in him!!!!!!!

Burns is finding his feet!!! I wouldn't call him good yet!!!!!!

When Gray is fit he also hasn't found any consistency yet!!!!

We have to stop sugar coating things Rsag!!!!!!

We have to be dead honest and realistic here!!!!

Also AJ can't defend at fullback, he's a turnstile!!!!!!

Your dreaming mate

Rabbits20

Immortal
We looked better when he came off on Thursday and we won the game last week with him off the field right or wrong?
We didn't look better!!!!!!!! I was at the game!!!!!!

I think what made you think that was Cook's energy.

When Sam was off Turner didn't lift!!!!! Turner didn't make enough metres!!!!!

The only guy that truly did a job was Musgrove with 21 for 172m. The rest were shithouse!!!!!!!!!!

Goodwin lifted too with 173m.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah it's really tough. jason taumololo is the best forward in the game cause he just puts his head down and runs. I feel like that's something that's lost in the current game. Forwards try to look for gaps in the line instead of just running hard. I would love to recruit a solid, experienced forward but I don't think there's anyone free on the market. I still think Aaron woods would be a great buy.
Correct!!!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Taumololo yes
Fifita - same level
Gallen - past it
Merrin - f**k no
Cordner- edge forward so no
Papalli- f**k no
Gillette- same deal edge forward.
Jake turbo- LOL
Bromwich- yes he's one of the best props in the game but he hasn't even been playing that great this year
M. Scott- done his acl and hasn't been at his best since 2015.
Frizzel- LOL

Nearly all of those players are edge forwards. If Sam played for a team like the broncos, cowboys, storm he would easily be better than all of those guys on the edge. But no he has to carry our team from lock cause no one else can defend in the middle like he can.
Sam was pretty average when he played on the edge in his early years at souths. He didn't get consistent until he was moved until the middle, First as prop, then as lock when Crocker retired.
If you think Burgess has played at the same level as Fifita since he came back then you are wearing thick red and green glasses. If you think Sam has been better at lock then Trbo, Merrin or Gallen in the last year those glasses are still on.

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 ile say this from the heart but as u say we cant candy coat things....i like talakai but he is average i like crichton but he is not doing anything spectacular but who knows in the future yes i like him but so what that dont win titles?clark tyrrell and turner fug me are we happy they are in 1st grade fug no....hunt and gray and aj and morieocdre and nielsen fug me r20 they are all shiiiit mate. how can we be a top 8 team with the few duds here that i have mentioned above we got no hope u know that but the blind no seers cant see it!!!!!!we will have a hard year ahead mate only us can see it..its strange they all keep saying turner this clark that aj this and that and tyrrell is ok and hunt is this and that fug me we have never had so many duds in 1st grade for decades...this is crazy where is russell crowe?????does he like mediocrity??fug me.....Shadow
Correct.

Rsag85

Bench
We didn't look better!!!!!!!! I was at the game!!!!!!

I think what made you think that was Cook's energy.

When Sam was off Turner didn't lift!!!!! Turner didn't make enough metres!!!!!

The only guy that truly did a job was Musgrove with 21 for 172m. The rest were shithouse!!!!!!!!!!

Goodwin lifted too with 173m.

Rochow and Musgrove lifted there performance in the forwards when Sam didn't return. Turner isn't the type of player who makes metres very much a defences mind forward

Rabbits20

Immortal
galeforce stop dreaming cobber your outta touch with reality on this subject......hang on let me dream with you oh yeah we can still make the 8 tom and george wont drop balls we got no inglis but we got cherro,rochow, talakai,turner,clark,tyrrell,and hunt,and siti moroceidre and if we lose moroceidre we can use nielsen.just tell me how am i going mate i would like to know and while your at it just ask r20 he can dream along with us i am sure he would enjoy that.p.s. galeforce we are sweet mate we can make the 8 fug me r20 they got no idea mate....Shadow...
We ain't making the 8.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Sam was pretty average when he played on the edge in his early years at souths. He didn't get consistent until he was moved until the middle, First as prop, then as lock when Crocker retired.
If you think Burgess has played at the same level as Fifita since he came back then you are wearing thick red and green glasses. If you think Sam has been better at lock then Trbo, Merrin or Gallen in the last year those glasses are still on.

I do think Sam has been better than merrin and Gallen at lock and his statistics prove it. Just look at them yourselves. Trbo is too young and inexperienced to be considered on sams level.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rochow and Musgrove lifted there performance in the forwards when Sam didn't return. Turner isn't the type of player who makes metres very much a defences mind forward
Rochow was ok. Needs to do more!!!!

Sam is in a different class level altogether!!!!!!

Turner has to start making more metres!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Not at all.

I know what I've seen and I'm being realistic!!!!!

Shadow and Souths til I die know!!!!!!!!

Shadow has no idea mate. He said my forward pack was the worst he has even seen named on here but you basically named the same pack as mine.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fifita isn't as good as you make him out to be. He runs sideways too much and is part of the reason why he wasn't considered for origin last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts