What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I see you met Mr stmerge on 1 premiership lol.....Shadow...

Rabbits20 Referee
SBD82 said:
See this? This is why everyone thinks you're a merkin that's not worth talking to.
I have enough sensible guys to talk to on here.

Glory Glory:D Onya BRYSON you've shown the haters and they can't handle it:cool: Slammin Sam. DUMP Cam. YIPPEE he's gone!!!
kbw said:
Just like a birthday wasn't it gifted things that you didn't earn. the only bogey for $ouff$ are referees that referee the game fairly
Lol I say.
ALIEN HAS SEEN R20 IS A TRUTH TELLER AND SEE'R
Rabbits20, Today at 1:45 PM Report
#220 Like Reply
2 more messages...

alien

Referee
Hey Rsag85, who is your favourite wrestler of all time??? Mine is The Rattlesnake (Stone Cold Steve Austin).

This was a great night:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
138 pages.

138 And Counting......Shadow....oi r20 i reckon the dont knowers are so jealous that shadow has 138 pages under my own thread but funnily enough my own thread was made up by DKOR, i remember someone on here awhile ago saying something like well you seem to knock shadow but hey he has just eclipsed over 100 pages on LU hmmmm thats quite an achievement i forget who said that r20?.....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
138 And Counting......Shadow....oi r20 i reckon the dont knowers are so jealous that shadow has 138 pages under my own thread but funnily enough my own thread was made up by DKOR, i remember someone on here awhile ago saying something like well you seem to knock shadow but hey he has just eclipsed over 100 pages on LU hmmmm thats quite an achievement i forget who said that r20?.....Shadow...
Yeah someone said it but I can't recall who.

alien

Referee
Lol, Shadow, and I thought the wrestling videos I posted were old!

Hey R20, Shadow reminds me of old "Big Ben" from the Problem Child movies! XD

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 our dud back line excluding inglis,walker and reynolds and goodwin is not of 1st grade material its a complete failure in 2017 by our souths inconsistent unprofessional recruitment team -aj-burns-talakai-jennings-gray-hunt-nielsen-murphy...souths have got no hope knocking off the top 4 teams with or without injuries with this back line above on any given year its a JOKE!!!,...P.S. our forward pack is not that much better either!!!!...Shadow...

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 i know the dont knowers will say we got gray and hunt to return soon and that will help us a lot lol@the-dont-knowers...........of course we miss inglis but with this dud back line above not even the great GI can save us .....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths need to buy back dylan walker and buy blake ferguson to be truly competitive otherwise as the dont knowers will say we should just wait for jennings,burns,talakai and hunt and co to mature my A$$ it aint going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!...Shadow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.