What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
our back line is whats letting us down its shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt and our forwards are just above mediocre if the 3burgii"s are on song .!! HAVING CRICHTON AND MUSGROVE IS NOT ENOUGH WE NEED VAUGHAN AND TAUPAU FROM THE SEABEAGLES TO HELP THE 3BURGI X CRICHTON/MUSGROVE .!FORGET TYRRELL/TURNER/CLARK/ROCHOW/CHERRO THEY ARE ALL DUDS ALTHOUGH CHERRO COULD BE OF USE IF HE WAS ON SONG....Shadow...

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
our back line is whats letting us down its shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt and our forwards are just above mediocre if the 3burgii"s are on song .!! HAVING CRICHTON AND MUSGROVE IS NOT ENOUGH WE NEED VAUGHAN AND TAUPAU FROM THE SEABEAGLES TO HELP THE 3BURGI X CRICHTON/MUSGROVE .!FORGHET TYRRELL/TURNER/CLARK/ROCHOW/CHERRO THEY ARE ALL DUDS ALTHOUGH CHERRO COULD BE OF USE IF HE WAS ON SONG....Shadow...
A cheap player with quality is Paterika Vaiavai.

I've seen him in a few games and he's very powerful Shadow.

He'd waltz into our side no contest. He can change momentum off the bench.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 aj can be of value if we had this mate for a back line :then start culling our forwards .

1.mitchell
2.aj
3.inglis
4.walker
5.fergo

Shadow...
Hey Shadow haven't you heard the news mate????

The Tigers want to offer AJ the fullback position. They'll probably offer 500k a season. He will go.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Hey Shadow haven't you heard the news mate????

The Tigers want to offer AJ the fullback position. They'll probably offer 500k a season. He will go.

yes i know about aj mate i always read your comments sometimes i may not reply becoz i know your spot on we know that but the dont knowers are just a comical show lol........its ok mate as we know my mate was right.....Shadow....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You've got me laughing over here Shadow.

No way can we afford Mitchell, Fergo and Dylan.

I'm sure we could fit 2 of them in but not all of em.

Di you watch Addo Carr today???? He's a gun!!!

i watched addo he is a pearler.....ripped them up the middle as always ....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien im disgusted at present woods and foran to the dogs and no one to souths we need a massive clean out or stay mediocre.........players are signing left right and centre and avoiding souths like the plague....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SHADOWS LATEST THREAD:AND I HAVE GIVEN THIS GREAT THOUGHT AND CONSIDERATION:

SOUTHS NEED A MASSIVE BACK LINE AND FORWARD PACK CLEAN OUT ASAP OR STAY NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE NRL TABLE IN 2017/18/19 .

1.INGLIS (GREAT PLAYER)
2.JOHNSTON (HE IS NOT A FULLBACK HE IS A WINGER JUST MAKES THE CUT OK R20)
3.?
4.?
5.?
6. WALKER (HAS COME ON IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS GREAT LITTLE FOOTBALLER)
7. REYNOLDS (PROBLEM IS HE CANT STAY ON THE PADDOCK DUE TO INJURIES HOW LONG DO WE PERSIST WITH ADAM?

START BUYING SOUTHS WE DEFINITELY AND DESPERATELY NEED (3 NEW REAL 1ST GRADE BACKS AND 4 NEW REAL 1ST GRADE FORWARDS)

8. TOM BURGI (HAS STEPPED UP LATELY AND NEEDS TO KEEP PERFORMING)
9. COOK........(WE DONT NEED FARAH HE IS TOO OLD SIMILAR TO SUTTO AND GOODWIN .
10.?
11.?
12.CRICHTON ( INSPIRATIONAL)
13.SAM BURGI ( GREAT FORWARD AND TEAM LEADER)

14.GEORGE BURGI ( WAKE UP GEORGE WE NEED SOME DISCIPLINE INSTALLED INTO YOU ASAP)
15.MUSGROVE (SOUTHS JUNIOR AND WILL SLOWLY GET BETTER BUT DESERVES HIS SPOT)
16.?
17.?

SOUTHS HAVE ONLY (10) FAIR DINKUM REAL 1ST GRADE PLAYERS ABOVE IN OUR 32 MAN SQUAD I HAD TO CUT SUTTO AND GOODWIN BECAUSE WE NEED TO MOVE ON THEIR TIME HAS COME TO AN END, I HAD TO BE RUTHLESS OTHERWISE STAY AS WE ARE,AND I WANT SUCCESS NOT FAILURE SO SOUTHS NEED TO DO THE SUMS CUT THE DUDS AND PUT A REAL 1ST GRADE TEAM TOGETHER ON THE PARK OR JUST FLOUNDER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER LIKE NEWCASTLE DOES .!....Shadow...

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i just cant believe souths have been this dumb after our 2014 grand final win it beggars belief......fuimaono,murray,greinke and co can strive for success if they make it into 1st grade permanently then good luck to them.i know for a fact that we have no junior backs such as a terry fahey coming thru and we definitely dont have a junior forward of the caliber of an ian roberts coming out of our junior system . So with our shiiiit team today souths better start buying do what bennett does he is a master of disguise he is the best at hoodwinking the nrl heirachy into keeping his team fully in tact and further more in buying more and more stars each year ..BUY OR PERISH I SAY JUST LOOK AT THE DOGS (WOODS AND FORAN)THEY WILL BE IN A GRAND FINAL VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYY SOON JUST ASK DOGMATIX .....Shadow....

Rabbits20

Immortal
SHADOWS LATEST THREAD:AND I HAVE GIVEN THIS GREAT THOUGHT AND CONSIDERATION:

SOUTHS NEED A MASSIVE BACK LINE AND FORWARD PACK CLEAN OUT ASAP OR STAY NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE NRL TABLE IN 2017/18/19 .

1.INGLIS (GREAT PLAYER)
2.JOHNSTON (HE IS NOT A FULLBACK HE IS A WINGER JUST MAKES THE CUT OK R20)
3.?
4.?
5.?
6. WALKER (HAS COME ON IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS GREAT LITTLE FOOTBALLER)
7. REYNOLDS (PROBLEM IS HE CANT STAY ON THE PADDOCK DUE TO INJURIES HOW LONG DO WE PERSIST WITH ADAM?

START BUYING SOUTHS WE DEFINITELY AND DESPERATELY NEED (3 NEW REAL 1ST GRADE BACKS AND 4 NEW REAL 1ST GRADE FORWARDS)

8. TOM BURGI (HAS STEPPED UP LATELY AND NEEDS TO KEEP PERFORMING)
9. COOK........(WE DONT NEED FARAH HE IS TOO OLD SIMILAR TO SUTTO AND GOODWIN .
10.?
11.?
12.CRICHTON ( INSPIRATIONAL)
13.SAM BURGI ( GREAT FORWARD AND TEAM LEADER)

14.GEORGE BURGI ( WAKE UP GEORGE WE NEED SOME DISCIPLINE INSTALLED INTO YOU ASAP)
15.MUSGROVE (SOUTHS JUNIOR AND WILL SLOWLY GET BETTER BUT DESERVES HIS SPOT)
16.?
17.?

SOUTHS HAVE ONLY (10) FAIR DINKUM REAL 1ST GRADE PLAYERS ABOVE IN OUR 32 MAN SQUAD I HAD TO CUT SUTTO AND GOODWIN BECAUSE WE NEED TO MOVE ON THEIR TIME HAS COME TO AN END, I HAD TO BE RUTHLESS OTHERWISE STAY AS WE ARE,AND I WANT SUCCESS NOT FAILURE SO SOUTHS NEED TO DO THE SUMS CUT THE DUDS AND PUT A REAL 1ST GRADE TEAM TOGETHER ON THE PARK OR JUST FLOUNDER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER LIKE NEWCASTLE DOES .!....Shadow...
I think Hymel Hunt will be in the 3 jersey.

I think Turner will either be in the 10 or 11.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd take Mitchell in the 4 jersey and promise him fullback for 2019.

I'd take Fergo in the 5 jersey.

No. 17 Paterika Vaivai.

Status
Not open for further replies.