What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

murraymob

Coach
B
Hmm. Dylan Brown got like 5 or 6 for grabbing a girls breasts on the dance floor.Surely this isn't as serious is it? I think 2-3 weeks and an education course on racism. And an apology. I highly doubt Spencer is racist or hates Ezra. Just needs to be better educated on the area and how sensitive some people are towards this stuff and hurt they can be.
Brown should have got another 5 weeks for pretending to be a footballer

age.s

First Grade
His "pinnacle" comments make a bit more sense now.

Built like a brick wall in more ways than one.

Absolute flog. To say it the heat of the moment is bad, but then to double down in the post match interview and then allegedly go after Broncos players again at the hotel is abhorrent. Throw the book at the merkin.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
At this stage it is an allegation, and because of that.....I won't be drawing and quartering him just yet.

If he attempted to approach Mann in a threatening manner, (allegations at this stage), this will stack up against him too.

So, I'll sit on my hands before passing judgement.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Absolute flog. To say it the heat of the moment is bad, but then to double down in the post match interview and then allegedly go after Broncos players again at the hotel is abhorrent. Throw the book at the merkin.
I wouldn't place too much store in what Badel wrote in the Courier Mail. It's highly likely he only spoke to Bronco connections before suibmitting his copy.