What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Radio

The Piper

Juniors
Okay, this was tried before my time in Forum Sevens, with not great success.

But roosterboy60 and Wal have been discussing the return of this promising concept that can only help premote our great game of Forum Sevens. And with full dedication, it can work this time round.

The return of Forum Sevens Radio is to be held this Thursday night, 8.30pm to 9.30pm. Note: The show will be Wednesday nights 8.30pm to 9.30pm usually, but with SOO, you know...

The hour program can be listened to by anyone over the net and we will discuss the teams, matches, talk to players and everything else F7s related!

So, all F7s players and fans, please listen in as we are two devoted F7s players who want to see the Forum Sevens competiton grow from strenght to strenght.

Wal

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Best of luck on the debut tonight guys.

I won't be able to tune in live. Is there a way I can listen to it later?

The Piper

Juniors
Roosterboy60 is now on air for the Forum 7s radio, from 8.30pm to 9.30 tonight.
Please listen in and support him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mzilikazi, i suggest downloading real player
its a 14 day trial, i umm errr paid for the full copy but ive a herd on the grape vine there is a crack for it :)