What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks. Can we also get which page was viewed at the time of seeing the ads? That in addition to your device and browser.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The ads in question are being looked into. We'll keep you posted here.

If it happens again, please include the following:
- Screen shot
- the URL
- Browser
- Device

SBD82

Coach
iOS for iPhone. This thread. (ironically I came here to report it). It’s the Phillipines airline ad.

65F26126-B8FF-45D2-A32D-17AADE4A8DF1.jpeg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks all. That's great reporting. The good people who know this stuff are following this thread.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If it happens again, please click on the ad and post the URL here.

We need the click through URL, plus it earns the site another threepence. :)

mave

Coach
Refreshing the page seems to work to make the elongated ad revert to normal sizing, for me anyway.

YoHadrian

Juniors
Hello Administrators,

I'm using M$ Edge, I've turned off ad blockers, allowed cookies, turned off the security settings, turned off trackers & turned off Enhanced Protection ( whatever the ph@rk that means ) & I get the advertisments. However I don't have a react button which I would like to show others I appreciate certain posts.

Any thoughts?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Any thoughts?

yeah, firstly its not instant, there is a lag in time till you get all you priviliges back

and secondly, assuming you may post predominantly on one device, just make sure LU is whiteliseted on all your devices if you browse on more than one device

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Any thoughts?
You are still showing as having an adblocker. Make sure it is gone on all your devices where you log into LU. If you have done this, then wait a day or so for it to kick in. As Twiz said, it sometimes takes time.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
like what ?

A crying emoji, clown emoji, yawn emoji, sleep emoji, confused emoji, thinking emoji... so many to convey

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png