What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

Kilkenny

Coach
If you didn’t know the score the Eels led the stats in most areas. The penalty count and set restarts heavily in Manlys favour not to mention the two sin bins. We got similarly hammered in the penalty count a couple of weeks back, it is not easy to overcome one sided penalty counts, they are a huge leg up.

the phantom menace

First Grade
The only thing that led to Penisini being in the bin is Penisini tackling a guy without and before he got to play at the ball.

BA and the club would be better advised to stick to fixing up what we can control, rather than worry about decisions of centimetres that don't excuse our dumb play.

hindy111

Post Whore
If you didn’t know the score the Eels led the stats in most areas. The penalty count and set restarts heavily in Manlys favour not to mention the two sin bins. We got similarly hammered in the penalty count a couple of weeks back, it is not easy to overcome one sided penalty counts, they are a huge leg up.

We have soft underbelly. I don't think it was a terrible performance. With 10 to go had Sivo not done a bonehead play it's game on. Heck it's 4 tries to 3.
But we capitulated. And have done so against Canberra,Dolphins and Tigers also in 4/5 games.
Dooms day has come. I'm on the 4 peat bus now. Tell Muga B to clean the seats.

Kilkenny

Coach
We have soft underbelly. I don't think it was a terrible performance. With 10 to go had Sivo not done a bonehead play it's game on. Heck it's 4 tries to 3.
But we capitulated. And have done so against Canberra,Dolphins and Tigers also in 4/5 games.
Dooms day has come. I'm on the 4 peat bus now. Tell Muga B to clean the seats.
It’s hard to overcome a lop sided penalty count, the momentum it provides makes it very difficult.

Sivo is a try scoring best from 10 metres out but is a liability otherwise. His actions leading to his sin bin just inexcusable.

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s hard to overcome a lop sided penalty count, the momentum it provides makes it very difficult.

Sivo is a try scoring best from 10 metres out but is a liability otherwise. His actions leading to his sin bin just inexcusable.

4yrs extension. 2027 before he is gone

hindy111

Post Whore
When did that occur?

Surprised you guys didn’t make a play for Turuva, particularly given his utility value, very useful back up fullback.

Agree on Turuva.

2022. He played 2 good games in a row.
Took a bomb against the Storm to win game in rnd 2. Like a teenager having his prick sucked for the first time management blew their loads and handed out 4yrs. Thought they had the next Semi.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cool so we should sack the coach like in 2010 🤌

Btw check the first 8 rounds of 2010 think we won 4...
We sacked the coach in 2010 and continued to decline. We didn't sack the coach in 2002 or 1987 and also continued to decline. Coaching is not the problem, but merkins think it will be the solution. Like Darryl Brohman said on 2GB, it's just looking for an instant fix: https://omny.fm/shows/the-continuous-call-team/its-time-why-gal-believes-eels-must-part-ways-with

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree on Turuva.

2022. He played 2 good games in a row.
Took a bomb against the Storm to win game in rnd 2. Like a teenager having his prick sucked for the first time management blew their loads and handed out 4yrs. Thought they had the next Semi.
He has scored 93 tries in 106 games ffs. Suddenly he's the scapegoat?

JokerEel

Coach
We sacked the coach in 2010 and continued to decline. We didn't sack the coach in 2002 or 1987 and also continued to decline. Coaching is not the problem, but merkins think it will be the solution. Like Darryl Brohman said on 2GB, it's just looking for an instant fix: https://omny.fm/shows/the-continuous-call-team/its-time-why-gal-believes-eels-must-part-ways-with

Well apparently it's not the coach not the HOF or recruitment. So us fans should just continue to enjoy the Losses 👌

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don’t know why I’m getting so much random attention from Statler and Waldorf today !

giphy.gif

Your Vag when someone questions the club

No One Landscape GIF