What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Nations: Kangaroos v Scotland

myrrh ken

First Grade
Beat the kiwis its cos the kiwis don't travel well....lose we're shit

Beat the aussies its cos they are old...lose we're shit..

Who cares what the losers say? Brag away if you win.

But to be fair, the kiwis were massively depleted on their last tour from memory including both halves.

But yeah england are a distant 3rd

davi

Juniors
Outside Australia, New Zealand, and England I have never rated the international game much and Scotland probably will be no different.

I do remember Wales gave Australia a fright in the 2000 World Cup in the semi-final ahead 20-8. Australia really only ran away with the game in the last fifteen minutes.

undertaker

Coach
Outside Australia, New Zealand, and England I have never rated the international game much and Scotland probably will be no different.

I do remember Wales gave Australia a fright in the 2000 World Cup in the semi-final ahead 20-8. Australia really only ran away with the game in the last fifteen minutes.

That has been the closest a minnow has come to Australia. Unfortunately for Wales, RL is an 80 minute game and not 40 minutes, and they were unable to sustain their first-half performance in the second half.

As I have mentioned in other threads on the International RL forum, until a 4th team can regularly match it with Australia, England and NZ, it will be a while before test match football gets taken seriously by the media. Samoa did come very close to beating England and NZ in the last four-nations. Unfortunately, I cannot see Scotland matching Samoa's performance this year.

Burns

First Grade

Hi,

Go watch the previous two Samoa v New Zealand, and Scotland 2013 RLWC Pool Matches. If you are not entertained, then you never will be.

roughyedspud

Coach
Who cares what the losers say? Brag away if you win.

But to be fair, the kiwis were massively depleted on their last tour from memory including both halves.

But yeah england are a distant 3rd

But we aren't a distant 3rd...had we beat nz 3-0 and convincingly in each game we could have gone 2nd in the RLIF rankings..

and i suspect if australia fail to make this 4nations final and we beat nz in the final we'll go 2nd in the rankings

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
But we aren't a distant 3rd...had we beat nz 3-0 and convincingly in each game we could have gone 2nd in the RLIF rankings..

and i suspect if australia fail to make this 4nations final and we beat nz in the final we'll go 2nd in the rankings

Australia are a shoe in to make the final and win it.....I cant see the kiwis beating England....and I can't see England beating Australia.

The Kiwis always click in Tournaments so hopefully we can overcome our Northern Hemisphere brothers then get the convicts in the Final. Though Scotland will have a punch in them and could go closer than we all think.